cannot really give any info about villain. seems laggy but only seen a few hands... not using PT or HEMPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($50.45)BB ($54.55)Hero (UTG) ($105.80)MP ($55.30)CO ($59.50)Button ($32.95)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Aclub.gif, Aheart.gifHero bets $1.50, 1 fold, CO calls $1.50, 1 fold, SB calls $1.25, 1 foldFlop: ($5) 10club.gif, Jclub.gif, 2diamond.gif(3 players)SB bets $1.50, Hero raises to $7.50, 1 fold, SB calls $6Turn: ($20) 8spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $15.50, Hero folds?

I think I shove here. If you flat he's putting the rest of his stack in on the river like 99.9% of the time so you might as well take the iniaitive. I think he'd c/r the turn with a huge hand (set or straight) this looks like AJ, KJ or a good draw.

Yeah I ship it in there. I also raise UTG to 4x not 3x. I think you should consider changing that, 3x from up front is too easy to take advantage of, imo. I go 4x from UTG, MP, CO then 3x from Button. I know others that got 4x from UTG then 3x from all other positions, but I'd def consider raising your UTG raise to at least pot.

Yeah I ship it in there. I also raise UTG to 4x not 3x. I think you should consider changing that, 3x from up front is too easy to take advantage of, imo. I go 4x from UTG, MP, CO then 3x from Button. I know others that got 4x from UTG then 3x from all other positions, but I'd def consider raising your UTG raise to at least pot.
Thats interesting. I usually go 3.5x from any position.

I think having a smaller Button open is good because people play back at you a lot and it keeps the pot smaller so that you can call in position with a smaller pot and bigger stack.

I raise any hand from any position at 50 NL only 3 times if I'm the first one in...seems to work for me as I dont mind it being a smaller pot on the flop and thru the hand, and I enjoy people calling with weaker holding and donating their money with terrible holdings who may not do so for 3.5, 4, or 4.5X pre, but hey, thats just me.

Leaning toward shove, mostly to protect our hand against a drawy range from villain. We could be facing a set or Q9, but I think more likely we're looking at 89, J10 or a good J, so let's get it in.

Leaning toward shove, mostly to protect our hand against a drawy range from villain. We could be facing a set(95%) or Q9(100%), but I think more likely we're looking at 89(27%), J10(83%) or a good J(11%; 20% w/ sttr8 draw), so let's get it in.
Those are the percentages for most hand's we're against... if they have a flush draw with any of them add another %17... I can't see calling or shoving here, we could be in really bad shape, and at best if they call we aren't in great shape basically ever...