Make A Move Or Wait For A Better Spot?

this is seriously one of the most standard spots i've ever seen posted in a tourney strat forum... its a shove ainec... there's no room for discussion whatsoever

this is seriously one of the most standard spots i've ever seen posted in a tourney strat forum... its a shove ainec... there's no room for discussion whatsoever
You don't play many STT's do you? Let's forget about reads and everything else. So what If I've only got 3 outs...they're soooted!
Middle of STT. Lately I'm coming out on the wrong end of all my decisions so I'm looking through recent histories for leaks. Villain in this hand was a bit on the laggy side.
You don't play many STT's do you? Let's forget about reads and everything else. So what If I've only got 3 outs...they're soooted!
sir, I know shoving ranges better than any one on this forum... and if we want to take reads into consideration here... Its even more on the shove side because of the bolded.....and ftr, i play sng's during the madness that ftp runs and I consistently finish top 5 in the 2 hour slots when i play them so dont pretend like you're better than me.

Yes, you are a good MTT player, I don't argue that. But my point is that STT's don't play like a typical MTT....and when I check your stats on STT's....well, they ain't so good. (Madness play is all about the 27 man's and volume isn't it? Not STT's.)In any other tourney, turbo, sat, etc. this is a no brainer shove...but in an STT there is more to consider. Shoving isn't wrong, but neither is folding and then raising the next hand with 72o.I'm not really interested in comparing penis sizes here, I'm obv a fairly new player and am learning. You kick my ass in MTT's and I want to get to where VT is in that regard. But STT's are what I currently do and I feel I have a good handle on them. My stats confirm this. And frankly when some smug bastard comes in here and treats us all like we're morons when his stats don't support it...I'm gonna shove on his ass.

Plz people, don't chase another good mtt/tourny player away...seems thats what everyone does
To be fair, vt does a fair share to fan the flames himself, but he knows that. If this sort of thing was gonna drive him to leave, he'd have left by now.The "good" players who left weren't "chased" away. They outgrew the place ITO and decided to move on.