Help A Charter Member Out

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

voted x 25

I need help with some votes for my cousin on a website. Here's the deal. She is going to get married soon and a radio station in her town is having a contest giving away an all expenses paid wedding including rings and everything. She managed to get in the contest with two other couples. They are voting on their website. The website is http://www.thunder1045.com/weddingcouples.asp They are the third couple down. Their names are Leslie Cantrell and Joey Bounds. If you would vote for them I know they would appreciate it. You can vote as much as you would like so lets see if FCP Nation can take this down. thanks
I want to know how you pitched this to your cousin.cousin: I'm in this contest, can you vote for me theone?theone: anything for you cuz, even though your fiance's name is Joey, which is kinda gay. I mean, is he a Friends character or a roided out druggie from The Real World?cousin: Oh theone, you're so silly. So you'll vote for me?theone: I'll tell you what Phoebe, I'm kind of a big deal on a poker forum. I'll make a post, the cavalry will be called, you'll win in a landslide. THAT'S HOW I DOor something like that. I lose steam fast when I write bad dialogue. Much like my sex lifeIn the time it took me to write this drivel, I could've voted. I didn't. Make her pay for her wedding and honeymoon like the rest of us.
I want to know how you pitched this to your cousin.cousin: I'm in this contest, can you vote for me theone?theone: anything for you cuz, even though your fiance's name is Joey, which is kinda gay. I mean, is he a Friends character or a roided out druggie from The Real World?cousin: Oh theone, you're so silly. So you'll vote for me?theone: I'll tell you what Phoebe, I'm kind of a big deal on a poker forum. I'll make a post, the cavalry will be called, you'll win in a landslide. THAT'S HOW I DOor something like that. I lose steam fast when I write bad dialogue. Much like my sex lifeIn the time it took me to write this drivel, I could've voted. I didn't. Make her pay for her wedding and honeymoon like the rest of us.
actually her mom called me and asked me if i could vote for her and then I told her mom that I was kind of a big deal.....
actually her mom called me and asked me if i could vote for her and then I told her mom that I was kind of a big deal.....
I KNEW IT!!!!If I had real life friends, I'd tell them ALL ABOUT my 19,000 posts on a poker forum. Bitches be gettin' wet man
I KNEW IT!!!!If I had real life friends, I'd tell them ALL ABOUT my 19,000 posts on a poker forum. Bitches be gettin' wet man
No if you had "real life friends" you wouldn't have 19000 posts.... :club:
not sure why but this had me laughing
theone: anything for you cuz, even though your fiance's name is Joey, which is kinda gay. I mean, is he a Friends character or a roided out druggie from The Real World?
sad-face.jpg
Hell yes I'll vote for a dirt late model driver!Picture004.jpgI'm gonna take your link over to a forum that'll swarm all over this.
that will be great...I think the voting ends like today or tomorrow though

I just found out that the contest ends today and the original picture that was posted was not them. It was a generic picture that was posted until they sent their actual picture in. They have their actual picture up now. Go vote if you can and lets take this down....

I just found out that the contest ends today and the original picture that was posted was not them. It was a generic picture that was posted until they sent their actual picture in. They have their actual picture up now. Go vote if you can and lets take this down....
Under Info about them he had

How about a favorite sports team?Green Bay Packers

So I voted for them.Gl! :club:

Is this them or not?couple3large.jpg