6th march 2009Start. Bankroll $10 - limit $0.01-$0.02. I managed to loose 4 coinflips. 1 bad beat. 1 set held up: -$3.712nd attempt, no crazy stuff, back to $7.79Switched to 6-max, which I will be playing from now on. Will play 4 tables at once.Lost with set against flushdraw for the 2nd time and I lost from a higher full house which villian hit on the river (A6A 4 J - 66 vs AJ).Slight recovery, another set help up! Woohoo!De best player wins. Although really crazy stuff happened, I managed to make a profit of a whopping $0.52! Final result: $10.52

Doing the same challenge playing .01/.02 nl full ring with starting BR $10.I've played 500 hands over 6 sessionscurrently up to 29.98Dn was so right about the penny tables being soooo easy to win at. All you really have to do it wait around, play almost ridiculously tight, and get paid off every time with the nuts. Don't do anything too tricky because these players really don't get it most of the time. GL with your BR building!

7th March 2009Another insane session. Lost with AK with top pair top kicker on flop and villian made running 8 8 to win the pot! Also lost with top 2 pair (JK) against only kind of hand villian could have, a set. Also lost a buy in with a good river bluf, was perfect against a reasonable player, but he had aslo a set, so he couldn't lay it down.But....Again some hands held up, like 4 of a kind Jacks, and a higher flush and some other nice hands which resulted in a final bankroll of:$12.00 exactlyWhen I do starting hitting more hands and won't loose to much crazy pots, I will go up a lot quicker. But up = up, progress is progress.GL at the tables.

8th March 20093rd session, even insaner. Blinds play, I had J3s in the small blind, call. BB checks. Flop: J43. bet, raise, all in, villian calls. Villian has J4! Some hands later, again against the same guy. 88 in the small blind, raise. He calls. Flop: J8T. Bet, raise, all in, villian calls. Villian flopped the nuts (Q9)!If that wasn't even enough, at another table some guy was literally calling every hand. I had AQ and position and I raised insanely, 20x the big blind or so to make myself committed. Guy calls, ofcourse, flop: 9TT. Not that dangerous. Push, guy calls, he has Doyle Brunson.Ok, now I'm on tilt. I have AA, 3 handed. Button. Perfect. Raise, bb calls. Flop QJ3. Bet, raise, guy calls. He checks, I go all in. River: Q he has Q5.Also some other weird hands I lost.Down to $7.53I thought things wouldn't get crazier, but it can! If I loose all these kinds of hands, it's going to be very, very rough.OK, back to the tables.

8th March Part 2Running slightly bad is a nice eufemism...Every body limps, I have KK in the BB. Raise 20x bb. Button and small blind call. Flop is nothing reallt dangerous. I go all in. Small blind has AA!! Lol, limping on the sb with AA when everybody has limped before you....Als missed a power draw, QJ clubs on 98 club board.Somebdoy called an all in with middle pair and made trips on the river.I made a straight, villian made higher straight (one you can't see coming).Down to $6.75My god, this sucks.... I need a karma change...

This is what I mean... This happens the whole time. Every turn or river card is killing.PokerStars Game #25727005977: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02) - 2009/03/08 7:43:14 CET [2009/03/08 1:43:14 ET]Table 'Annagerman' 6-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Hero($2.26 in chips) Seat 2: whodatgrl ($5.01 in chips) Seat 4: sh0rtyss ($2 in chips) Seat 5: Iowa Tex ($2.41 in chips) VeeVee1980 will be allowed to play after the buttonsh0rtyss: posts small blind $0.01Iowa Tex: posts big blind $0.02KVFC_241: sits out *** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Hero [Ks Kc]Hero: raises $0.06 to $0.08whodatgrl: calls $0.08sh0rtyss: folds Iowa Tex: folds *** FLOP *** [Ts 9h 6h]Hero: bets $0.20whodatgrl: calls $0.20*** TURN *** [Ts 9h 6h] [9d]Hero: bets $0.40whodatgrl: calls $0.40*** RIVER *** [Ts 9h 6h 9d] [Tc]Hero: checks whodatgrl: bets $0.48Hero: folds Uncalled bet ($0.48) returned to whodatgrlwhodatgrl collected $1.34 from potwhodatgrl: doesn't show hand *** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1.39 | Rake $0.05 Board [Ts 9h 6h 9d Tc]Seat 1: Hero folded on the RiverSeat 2: whodatgrl (button) collected ($1.34)Seat 4: sh0rtyss (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: Iowa Tex (big blind) folded before Flop

8th March Part 3 - 1 hand for recoveryWauw, no crazy sh*t happened! I managed to get a big 3-way pot with AA and....................... I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOBack to:$11.00 exactly+$1 after in total 4 hours of playing in 3 days......

8th March 2009 - only $10 to go...Ahhhh, finally I managed to win some pots even when I was a dog! I got some, what's the word...... luck! (1 time). Was nice no crazy sh*t happened (again).Final result:$15.85

This thread violates so many forum rules, it's not even funny! :)First of all, this is not a forum for individual blogs. There are various threads throughout FCP where people can update one another on their daily grind. There's a Goals Thread located in General Strategy, a new one each month. There's also the New Challenge thread located in General Poker. Finally, there's the Bored at Work thread here in the NL forum for general conversations, etc. There's also Blogspot where you can start your own blog, and link it in your signature (among other blogging sites).Also, any hand posted in the strategy forums, and the Challenge thread have to be converted to make them more user-friendly in the forums. There are links to converters in the Forum Posting Guidelines, although they are admittedly somewhat out of date. Here's a good one, nonetheless, that works for most sites.For the record, the strategy forum is for posting individual hands (converted!) in their own threads, for which you had questions on how to properly play them. They are not for bad beats or cooler hands, there's a Bad Beat forum for those.You can also post (converted) hands in the New Challenge thread in Gen Poker, and you'll get some good advice there as well. The Goals thread is mostly for monthly goals, but can also be used to update progress daily, weekly, etc. You won't get a ton of feedback on specific hands in there, though.So, with all of that said, welcome to the forum, and I wish you all the best on your challenge.- Zach