Small Stakes Tourney - Get It All In On Flop?

Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha Hi/Lo, 5+0.50 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (8 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) (t1388)SB (t1388)BB (t1500)UTG (t1388)UTG+1 (t1052)MP1 (t1500)MP2 (t3784)CO (t1500)Hero's M: 30.84Preflop: Hero is Button with 2 :ts, 5 :4h, 3 :5c, 8 :qh2 folds, UTG+1 calls t30, 1 fold, MP2 calls t30, CO calls t30, Hero calls t15, SB checksFlop: (t150) A :D, 5 :club:, 8 :3h(5 players)Hero checks, SB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP2 bets t75, CO raises to t150, Hero raises to t225, 2 folds, MP2 calls t150, CO calls t75Turn: (t825) 5 :D(3 players)Hero bets t225, MP2 calls t225, CO raises to t1245 (All-In), Hero calls t908 (All-In), MP2 calls t1020River: (t4448) 2 :D(3 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: t4448This is actually from a buddy of mine, and I've already given him my feedback on the hand. Before I post that, I'm wondering what some others think...

min 3-bet = idiocy. Pure donkerificness. I would pot the flop, and if they wanted to play 4 rollz, sweet.
why? thats an incredibly silly thing to say and not qualify.---------------------------------as to the hand you usually have 7 outs to scoop and are getting half here. obv and easy shovel.
:club: I would think it would be fairly obvious why. What are you hoping to accomplish? If you're trying to control the pot, why are you raising? If you're trying to fold A8xx or A5xx, why aren't you potting? You've reopened the action to the flop raiser.. if the better or the raiser 4-bets, are we calling? If we are, why not try to gain control, maybe fold the flop better, and pot this? If we're going to fold to a 4-bet, why did we raise at all? Idiocy.

the only thing you should ever be hoping to accomplish in this hand is getting as many chips into the middle as possible (i think. because its a tournament maybe we would rather have hands we are free rolling against just fold at this point).

I agree with you, we want to get as many chips in there as possible. We'd also like to possibly fold out someone with a better hi right here on the flop, otherwise you're getting your chips in hoping not to be quartered. While I would like to see a pot on that flop after the action, I can see an argument to build the pot by flatting. But to me, pot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>call>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fold. Minraising doesn't figure in there. :club:

not much to discuss here.. you're not getting away from this hand, especially 3-way. You also are probably (and sadly) never folding out A8 or A5 anyways, so it pretty much plays itself.Ugly river.