So I just dl'd Stars to a new computer and all I have access to are play money tables........I can't seem to get into real money. Help, thanks, no making fun of me for something so silly.

So I just dl'd Stars to a new computer and all I have access to are play money tables........I can't seem to get into real money. Help, thanks, no making fun of me for something so silly.
did you download from pokerstars.net instead of pokerstars.com?
did you download from pokerstars.net instead of pokerstars.com?
I did this once on a friends computer. I was freaking out cause my log-in wasnt working. I even sent support and e-mail saying someone hacked my account!! Then he was like you downloaded .net you tard! So again dont feel bad your not the only one to do it.

IOGFI can't wait to see this bumped next year or even 3 years from now.

IOGFI can't wait to see this bumped next year or even 3 years from now.
QFT......When I read the title, I assumed it was a bump from 3 years back...EDIT: I'm just glad I was on the ground floor of this one.

You can still win some fun mobnies...f25e821584e45a34c95ba41d935426d0.jpgfull-tilt-poker-play-money-746091.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!I've never made this mistake, so I can laugh freely!HAHAHA :)If nothing else, this made me smile, so it was a good post!

LOL,First to call joke thread.
See, that'd be amazing, but who would believe it, unless there was like a letter postmarked yesterday that it was going to happen.