Heads Up Championship

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow Sammy Farha Beat Eastgate that surprised me.Sam Farha Defeats Peter EastgatePeter Eastgate held the lead in his match with Sam Farha for quite some time before Farha battled back. After picking up some hands, Farha had Eastgate on the ropes and forced him to make a move with :ts:club: .Farha called with :4h:5c and the board paired his nine to send Eastgate packing. Farha will now face off against John Phan in the next round.good luck Daniel tid against DarioRound 2Hearts Bracket Winners:Erick Lindgren defeats Eli ElezraDavid Williams defeats Scott FischmanJohn Phan defeats Jerry YangSam Farha defeats Peter EastgateDiamonds Bracket Winners:Kenny Tran defeats Jen HarmanDavid Oppenheim defeats Phil LaakHuck Seed defeats Gus HansenGlen Chorny defeats Brad Garrett

Daniel cruised past Dario and into the money. Dario went all in after the turn with an inside straight draw, Daniel had Kings and the river didn't give Dario the straight and Daniel moves on to face the winner of Forrest/Nguyen.

If PH can win his match, he'll face durrr in the Round of 16. plz plz plz let this happen.

ill book some action on this
Looshle booked allready!I can't waste more than 1/10 of my bankroll on these bets, they are -EV (opposing to my game which is such +EV...)

wtg, DanielDurr vs Mighty mouth HellmuthKobe2dom8 sweety I will take Durr for $4.00

booked and gl!
booked and gl Hellmuth won't know what hit him, he will be a yelling and whining in the first 10 minutesSweet 16 Part I ResultsHearts Bracket:David Williams defeats Erick LindgrenSam Farha defeats John PhanDiamonds Bracket:David Oppenheim defeats Kenny TranHuck Seed defeats Glen ChornySpades and clubs at 9:30 pm

LOL !Sat Mar 07 21:06:00 -0800 2009Shuffle Up and Deal!The last matches of the evening are starting a bit early. The highlight of the night was supposed to be Phil Hellmuth's revenge match against Tom "durrrr" Dwan, but Daniel Negreanu upstaged them both by showing up in costume.Negreanu, who is playing Scotty Nguyen, has donned a wig, glasses and white jumpsuit to look exactly like his opponent. He has also taken it upon himself to adopt an accent, complete with multiple uses for the word "baby."We'll have photos and videos of Negreanu up soon. The players will begin with 80,000 in chips and blinds of 600-1,200.

that is awesome wtg Daniel, now gl and tid great picture :: :club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:D:D:D:D:jh:club::(:club::club::club: