What Does Everyone Do For A Living?

Thought it would be interesting to find out what everyone on this site does for a living. I work as a Master Plasma Center Technician and Phlebotomist at a Plasma Collection Facility. Basically I put unnecessarily large needles into people's arms and take their plasma. They get paid $70 per week for 2 hours worth of donations for any of you poor degenerates out there.

:club:
look here, asshole, you dont come into our house, with your ridiculously inquisitive threads and expect us to just open right up. we dont know you, and frankly, we dont trust you. and on a personal note, i hate you. i hate your whole family. i hope all the bad things in life happen to you and only you. FACE. CHEST. GROIN.

This has been done twice already in General Poker forum with hundreds of real replies if you want to search there :club:

This has been done twice already in General Poker forum with hundreds of real replies if you want to search there :club:
I swear to god I am inept at using the search feature. I honestly searched before I posted this, and it came back with zero results for everything I searched for.
it's ok man WE'RE JUST HAVING A GOOD TIME
I kno, I've lurked for many years, I learned not to take anything too seriously here.

My job is to make threads that were entertaining and fun and turn them serious and ugly.And Obama is the worst president ever, way worse than W.And socialized medicine sucks.