2009 San Francisco Giants Thread

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Giants are in first place! WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :club::ts:4h Remind me...who said we couldn't hit?
believe me, I hope they can hit like that every game. (I'm not holding my breath.) :5c
believe me, I hope they can hit like that every game. (I'm not holding my breath.) :ts
haha me either....but I am glad they got off to a good start. I think the reason I am so excited about this season is that its the first time in a few seasons that they have a legitimate chance to compete for the division title. 2009 here we come! :club:
haha me either....but I am glad they got off to a good start. I think the reason I am so excited about this season is that its the first time in a few seasons that they have a legitimate chance to compete for the division title. 2009 here we come! :club:
Your definition of this word differs from mine I think. Maybe I'll be surprised by them though, we should know by the end of May or so.

Without taking any shots at this team, I just want to whine about tonight's game not being in HD. I hate being forced to watch the local SF broadcasts anyway, this just makes it more annoying.

Without taking any shots at this team, I just want to whine about tonight's game not being in HD. I hate being forced to watch the local SF broadcasts anyway, this just makes it more annoying.
at least you have HD :club:

Lincecum goes 8 innings with 13 strikeouts and no walks and no runs and they still lose hgfkdshgfkldsgfkdasgfas.Also they have no problem throwing him out there for 132 pitches and shit in meaningless games in September last year, but he gets pulled after being on fire and throwing only 98 pitches in a tied game. I don't understand.

Hello .500, nice to see you!
Yeah, the pitching has turned it around for sure...Man, the Dbacks look like a mess so far this year though.3 game series in SF starting Monday; I have a bad feeling about that series actually considering how the Giants are playing/have played at home. As long as they avoid the sweep I'll get over it I suppose. Lincecum vs Stults in game 3, one has to think that matchup favors the Giants. :club:
Yeah, the pitching has turned it around for sure...Man, the Dbacks look like a mess so far this year though.3 game series in SF starting Monday; I have a bad feeling about that series actually considering how the Giants are playing/have played at home. As long as they avoid the sweep I'll get over it I suppose. Lincecum vs Stults in game 3, one has to think that matchup favors the Giants. :club:
True...but u guys get Zito game 1....that could be a painful game to watch....................................................... FOR YOU. jk.
True...but u guys get Zito game 1....that could be a painful game to watch....................................................... FOR YOU. jk.
Meh Zito has pitched well vs us the last few times for the most part and he is going up against Wolfe, who is pretty much Zito w/out a contract. Toss up. I'd figure Bills > Sanchez in game two, and Lincecum > Stults game 3, so the first game might decide series. Like I said, I can live with losing 2/3 to a hot divisional rival in their own park, but being swept might give the Giants too much good mojo in the clubhouse.
Meh Zito has pitched well vs us the last few times for the most part and he is going up against Wolfe, who is pretty much Zito w/out a contract. Toss up. I'd figure Bills > Sanchez in game two, and Lincecum > Stults game 3, so the first game might decide series. Like I said, I can live with losing 2/3 to a hot divisional rival in their own park, but being swept might give the Giants too much good mojo in the clubhouse.
you going to any of the games patrick?
  • 2 weeks later...
With Manny gone, I can now talk myself into thinking that the Giants can catch up :club: YAY
sigh, im starting to believe. :ts
  • 2 weeks later...

I might go to today's game if my friend calls me back. He got some free tickets. It's going to be fun watching them get swept by the Mets.Sw.