Scammers Challenge Thread

Jcash has owned me $550 since early November. I've sent him a few PMs last couple months but haven't heard anything from him since December. Be careful booking any sports bets with him.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That farking sucks, and this from the guy who always wanted everyone to send him the money first (if he hadn't bet with you b4) when making the bets.Main reason I never booked with him.

Jcash has owned me $550 since early November. I've sent him a few PMs last couple months but haven't heard anything from him since December. Be careful booking any sports bets with him.
Wow, this kinda surprises me. I always thought he was a stand up guy, never met him but from what I had seen and heard he seemed like a cool guy. I know that PSUfans talked to him a bit. Maybe you contact him to see if he could get a hold of jcash.

Jcash shouldn't be included in this thread. He makes really poor decisions about making bets that are outside of his roll but eventually makes it right, it just takes him a while to do so. It's obviously not right and extremely annoying but is not "scamming" people for money

Jcash shouldn't be included in this thread. He makes really poor decisions about making bets that are outside of his roll but eventually makes it right, it just takes him a while to do so. It's obviously not right and extremely annoying but is not "scamming" people for money
yeah, no.....orBuy his debt from Kobe. I know you and Kobe have a business and personal relationship so the fact you posted in this thread means you believe Jcash isn't a scammer. I find it odd that you're vouching for someone who's owed a debt since November and isn't contacting the person he owes money too. Especially when you have a vested interest in the well being of the person owed. This thread is to give a heads up to people making bets or loaning money with people who don't pay up. Whether you believe it or not, your word has a lot of weight around here. Your post may convince someone to trust a bet with Jcash even though he owes Kobe. so yeah, no.
yeah, no.....orBuy his debt from Kobe. I know you and Kobe have a business and personal relationship so the fact you posted in this thread means you believe Jcash isn't a scammer but I find it odd that you're vouching for someone who's owed a debt since November and isn't contacting the person he owes money too. This thread is only to give a heads up to people making bets or loaning money with people who don't pay up. Whether you believe it or not, your word has a lot of weight around here. Your post may convince someone to trust a bet with Jcash even though he owes Kobe. so yeah, no.
lol @ me buying someones debt. it serves no purpose for me and makes me have to wait for money i currently have. he's owed me money since november too and i'm still confident he will pay me back as this has happened in past.so yeah thanks for the condescending parts of your post
lol @ me buying someones debt. it serves no purpose for me and makes me have to wait for money i currently have. he's owed me money since november too and i'm still confident he will pay me back as this has happened in past.so yeah thanks for the condescending parts of your post
it was the "yeah, no" right? I thought it was both respectful and dissenting but whatever. sryIt seems reasonable for you to offer a buy out at a discount if you're confident he'll pay.
it was the "yeah, no" right? I thought it was both respectful and dissenting but whatever. sryIt seems reasonable for you to offer a buy out at a discount if you're confident he'll pay.
how could you ever think that's "respectful"? "oh yeah everything you said, lol, no"i have no problem buying someones debt from him, but expecting me to do it for free when I could have my money earning interest somewhere else
how could you ever think that's "respectful"? "oh yeah everything you said, lol, no"
"Yeah, I understand what you're saying, but I totally disagree with it."Maybe?I think it's worth pointing out that someone makes bets that he can't afford even if he will probably pay it back eventually. Maybe it should go in the "People Who Make Bets That They Can't Afford, But Will Probably Pay It Back Eventually Challenge Thread" thread.
"Yeah, I understand what you're saying, but I totally disagree with it."Maybe?I think it's worth pointing out that someone makes bets that he can't afford even if he will probably pay it back eventually. Maybe it should go in the "People Who Make Bets That They Can't Afford, But Will Probably Pay It Back Eventually Challenge Thread" thread.
i agree with this and would have said something but the thing is he made bigger bets with me and kobe and were probably the only 2 people he would ever be able to owe since the other bets he made in the sports betting thread were minor in comparison.the only 2 people here who i know of him owing money to are me and kobe, and i think kobe would agree he isn't a scammer or someone that needs their name smeared.
i think kobe would agree he isn't a scammer or someone that needs their name smeared.
That seems like a weird stance to take since kobe was the one who brought him up in here.Note: all of my knowledge about this comes from the several posts above.
That seems like a weird stance to take since kobe was the one who brought him up in here.Note: all of my knowledge about this comes from the several posts above.
yea my bad i thought i mentioned the fact that i received an email from jcash today and that it is probably enough to make kobe comfortable that he will be getting paid back since the last time this happened, it took a while but not thing long.obviously without knowing that, my post seems retarded
Sorrel Mizzi really needs his own seperate thread for his activities. Glad DN is on stars.
get over Sorrel Mizzi please, this thread is supposed to be for scammers from FCP.
Sorrel Mizzi really needs his own seperate thread for his activities. Glad DN is on stars.
Jesus christ, stop posting. Everyone is well aware of stuff Sorel has done in the past, and this Chinese scandal isn't exactly 100% confirmed nor should it really matter to anyone that posts here lol.
Jesus christ, stop posting. Everyone is well aware of stuff Sorel has done in the past, and this Chinese scandal isn't exactly 100% confirmed nor should it really matter to anyone that posts here lol.
Alright just for FCP. Got it. Figured would add some spice and room for discussion.