Scammers Challenge Thread

I don't find the fact that Seth is a dirty, rotten, welching scammer to be a joke. Guy clearly can't be trusted. I'd assume he built his towering empire on forgotten $10 bets.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay look, here's how we'll do it. EVERYBODY who sends me $1 I will send $2 back in 1 week. You cannot send more than $1, and you can only do it once. But if you do, I will send you back DOUBLE your moneyDOUBLEPTBalloon on fulltilt and Pokerstars
It is official. Please add Mr. Balloon Guy to the Scammers list.
Thursday, 03/05/09 8:48pmHello GalloFX,We have transferred $1.00 from your account to 'PTBalloon' as per your request.Good luck to you both.Regards,PokerStars Cashier
j/s
this got carried way out of hand, someone sent me this thread , and I made a mistake to post it. I originally teased Seth in his Christmas joke thread when it was bumped a few days ago. hey others make off the cuff jokes in here, I do it and I get criticized.it's not a big deal, was just pointing a small fact. I know Seth is very busy, and doesn't have time, during the baseballs season we made some posts, then I sent him 2 messages, it was obvious I was forgotten. Lighten up people, if others can make a joke here, why can't I.
I kind of understand where your coming from which is why I was trying to get you to understand that it isn't cool to post someone's name in a scammer thread over a $10 bet. If you can see that you made a mistake calling Chrozzo and Cardcore scammers then I can accept that, your posts were not "off the cuff jokes" though. You definitely seem like you meant it. This thread gets bumped a lot as a joke, but you sounded like you were trying to accomplish something and not make a joke.If you want the money keep pm'ing them, post in the sports betting thread, even make a new thread, but don't make a post in the scammer thread.
their is a big difference between Chris and Seth both Financially and Health wiseHey I do have a heart. Plus Chris and I been there for each other with our health issues.Main point don't book a bet if your not going to payout. I have never welshed on a bet.
welsh_flag2.gif
I kind of understand where your coming from which is why I was trying to get you to understand that it isn't cool to post someone's name in a scammer thread over a $10 bet. If you can see that you made a mistake calling Chrozzo and Cardcore scammers then I can accept that, your posts were not "off the cuff jokes" though. You definitely seem like you meant it. This thread gets bumped a lot as a joke, but you definitely seemed like you were trying to accomplish something and not make a joke.If you want the money keep pm'ing them, post in the sports betting thread, even make a new thread, but don't make a post in the scammer thread.
Sounds like you're in on it. Are they paying you off? How much did they offer you...10%?
We don't need to hide the troof on this forumbut for realz 1305 is alright...
hey buster, that was in white! How dare you show everyone what I said. And he's alright for a king but I'd rank him at best in the bottom half of the kings.
hey buster, that was in white! How dare you show everyone what I said. And he's alright for a king but I'd rank him at best in the bottom half of the kings.
you really are a wise man

Gallo, BG, KingJames and even you Tanner get in the horse game tonight

I am willing to chip in a few bucks to clear Chrozzo's debt.
No Serge, he is fine with me :)it was a mistake to post this. just forget it. Chris is fine , don't worry.

outsider13. Dude/ette limped kings in stud h/l and tricked me into thinking he had something worse. This is the type of scam that you'll see every once in a while, kids. Take notes and learn because I'm not sure I can go on after this.

lol@ coming in here and posting that Rose. You never cease to amaze me (that's not a compliment either)
I know I made that mistake it was a dumb move and I admit to that. Not a shinning comment for me nor was it smart. Bad joke gone badBut I am not perfect , never was never will be.
outsider13. Dude/ette limped kings in stud h/l and tricked me into thinking he had something worse. This is the type of scam that you'll see every once in a while, kids. Take notes and learn because I'm not sure I can go on after this.
:club:
It was a tarp. You're too ez.
:ts:club::D:5c:DIn that case shouldn't she pepper her post with smiley faces and bold type? :3h:jh:D:qh:4h
lolonly the next time I beat you in horse sweetie, it's been a while since I took yours and troyomac's money :D