Scammers Challenge Thread

Added Rcooj to the OP.I just hope no one is dumb enough to make any transactions with him again, even if he does repay what he owes.
so what the point in paying it back... should i just leave the forum? not pay wsox back?ive been scammed on this shit ass website too, but nobody said shit about that....
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what the point in paying it back... should i just leave the forum? not pay wsox back?ive been scammed on this shit ass website too, but nobody said shit about that....
1) You should pay it back because it's the right ****ing thing to do, you scumbag.2) if you were scammed, you should have brought it up in here. THat's what this is for.3) are you trying to say, because you were scammed, and no one did anything to protect you from it, it gives you the right to scam? because that's sure what it sounds like, and the most of the reason I called you " scumbag" in point 1.Pay back your fucking debts, you weaselly fuck, and don't bitch about having to do it, no one wants to hear it.
does drcossack owe $ to anyone besides checky?
Me but the amount is not worth mentioning. How much does he owe checky?
1) You should pay it back because it's the right ****ing thing to do, you scumbag.2) if you were scammed, you should have brought it up in here. THat's what this is for.3) are you trying to say, because you were scammed, and no one did anything to protect you from it, it gives you the right to scam? because that's sure what it sounds like, and the most of the reason I called you " scumbag" in point 1.Pay back your fucking debts, you weaselly fuck, and don't bitch about having to do it, no one wants to hear it.
+1
Shit like this makes me not want to post here anymore. How can people be this ****ing psycho?
I sent BG money, and all I got was this back?spider.jpgHe claimed that it's valued at $233.95, but I can't shake the feeling that this isn't entirely accurate, considering it only has 7 legs.
How much for a pie chart?
Me but the amount is not worth mentioning. How much does he owe checky?
I don't know. He responded to me on facebook and said he knew he owed checky but didn't know about owing anyone else so I was going to respond and mention others if that was the case. I sent him "Hey, I know you still owe a few people $ on FCP. What's the deal and why haven't you paid up?" and he said "'cause I don't go there anymore. lol and isn't it just checky?". Haven't responded yet
I don't know. He responded to me on facebook and said he knew he owed checky but didn't know about owing anyone else so I was going to respond and mention others if that was the case. I sent him "Hey, I know you still owe a few people $ on FCP. What's the deal and why haven't you paid up?" and he said "'cause I don't go there anymore. lol and isn't it just checky?". Haven't responded yet
Fckn retard imo
Are you fucking kidding me?You make bets with money you don't have, then whenever it's brought up in the sports betting thread you play it off like it's some big joke, AND you continue to post your picks in your own thread?GTFO!Like BigD said, you should pay back because it's the right thing to do. Not because you want to regain people's trust around here because that's clearly not going to happen.

That is fine. I am paying it back........ But everyone else bitches about it and in the mean time Wsox says almost nothing. He obviously knows i am paying it back, if i was a "scumbag" like you all think i am, i would have left the forum like EVERY person on that list..... the fact that i have stayed i thought would show that i am paying it back, BUT I JUST ****ING CANT...... if i left and never came back that is one thing..... i am trying to do what is right here. and the only reason i haven't just said "**** it" and left is because believe it or not, I WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING. If you don't to do any deals with me, that is fine. and i honestly understand, but to go as far to call me vulgar names and honestly humiliate me publicly is a joke in itself. Not one person sent me a pm besides fred and wsox about. and those pm's that i did get, were ****ing civil messages. not hatted "scumbag" filled messages..... Is it shady? yes. is it wrong? yes. but at least i am being honest about it.... And the sportsbetting forum is just somewhere where i can share the information that i have, and hopefully help at least one other person in the forum, i was hoping that eventually the track record would speak for it self and i could assist anyone who cared about it. Its also a place for me to put my thoughts on sports on 'paper' and get feed back to benefit myself AND others.... its not a brag forum, i am not only posting my winnings, i am just putting information out there to entice a conversation on the subject. . . . . I am sorry to wsox and fred, and i was hoping that by sending more then i actually owe would show show that i am actually sorry and not just an ass....

That is fine. I am paying it back........ But everyone else bitches about it and in the mean time Wsox says almost nothing. He obviously knows i am paying it back, if i was a "scumbag" like you all think i am, i would have left the forum like EVERY person on that list..... the fact that i have stayed i thought would show that i am paying it back, BUT I JUST ****ING CANT...... if i left and never came back that is one thing..... i am trying to do what is right here. and the only reason i haven't just said "**** it" and left is because believe it or not, I WANT TO DO THE RIGHT THING. If you don't to do any deals with me, that is fine. and i honestly understand, but to go as far to call me vulgar names and honestly humiliate me publicly is a joke in itself. Not one person sent me a pm besides fred and wsox about. and those pm's that i did get, were ****ing civil messages. not hatted "scumbag" filled messages..... Is it shady? yes. is it wrong? yes. but at least i am being honest about it.... And the sportsbetting forum is just somewhere where i can share the information that i have, and hopefully help at least one other person in the forum, i was hoping that eventually the track record would speak for it self and i could assist anyone who cared about it. Its also a place for me to put my thoughts on sports on 'paper' and get feed back to benefit myself AND others.... its not a brag forum, i am not only posting my winnings, i am just putting information out there to entice a conversation on the subject. . . . . I am sorry to wsox and fred, and i was hoping that by sending more then i actually owe would show show that i am actually sorry and not just an ass....
edit
i will pay your debt. just leave the site. thankss
just cant help yourself but to try and fight huh? it all comes down to who has the funniest lines here?
just cant help yourself but to try and fight huh? it all comes down to who has the funniest lines here?
I know, right? It's just people thinking they're overly clever, and then sucking the dick of the other people who think they're overly clever. So it's a big gangbang of people who think they're funnier than they are. I mean hey, I could use big words too, but it's really not that important.Anyway, I'm not sure I understand why you can't pay someone back, but you can continue to make other bets.
I know, right? It's just people thinking they're overly clever, and then sucking the dick of the other people who think they're overly clever. So it's a big gangbang of people who think they're funnier than they are. I mean hey, I could use big words too, but it's really not that important.Anyway, I'm not sure I understand why you can't pay someone back, but you can continue to make other bets.
the one debit card/ echeck that lets em deposit (Chase Mastercard [the same card i use for all online purchases, just for this reason]) was stolen soon after i lost those bets to wsox. not a lot was over drawn before the bank stopped it, like $500 overdrawn, total loss of like $900 in my part. besides the fact that i have to get back the money i now owe the bank, ive got school and bills to pay. a part time min/wage job is tough cookies... yes i could put the first pay check into wsox wallet, sure i could. but honestly i have to look out for myself first and him next, as bad as that sounds its true.this is personal information that is embarrassing to talk about. I informed wsox, that is was personal matters, and he never really asked much more then that...Edit: i did deposit and ship what i owed to freddec mainly because we have had season long bets for the last year and i bought out for less mid season
Do you have a bookie for your other action, Rcooj? How does he feel/like it if you don't pay up to him?
Betus
lol @ seriously answering the question.
meaning, no i dont have a bookie....
want me to book your bets? just ship first
eventually perhaps...