Scammers Challenge Thread

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm +$1400 at the bingo hall at Potawatomi in Wisconsin.Very +EV game.
GTFO OUT MY STAIT
I told wsox this guy wasn't a good person a while ago. Unfortunately i think he scammed the both of you. When was the last time you guys were in contact
He didn't scam me I was referring to wsox's situation. I just think it is retarded as all hell that rcooj owes someone on here money and he has the balls to post his sports bets in the sports general forum. I felt the need to let the masses know that he is a scammer.And worst of all, he is giving Oakland A's fans a bad name with his avatar
He didn't scam me I was referring to wsox's situation. I just think it is retarded as all hell that rcooj owes someone on here money and he has the balls to post his sports bets in the sports general forum. I felt the need to let the masses know that he is a scammer.And worst of all, he is giving Oakland A's fans a bad name with his avatar
haha.... I dont know if delayed payment is scam? I told him i would pay the $70 plus interest.... not the best deal... but i am trying to be fair....Edit: I owed Freddec $$$, delayed, and payed him an extra 20% ill prob ship him some more when i can.... I payed him first because i had owed him some cash for a little bit longer then wsox
haha.... I dont know if delayed payment is scam? I told him i would pay the $70 plus interest.... not the best deal... but i am trying to be fair....Edit: I owed Freddec $$$, delayed, and payed him an extra 20% ill prob ship him some more when i can.... I payed him first because i had owed him some cash for a little bit longer then wsox
not gonna jump on you but why would you make bets with people you cant pay back asap ?
not gonna jump on you but why would you make bets with people you cant pay back asap ?
no good question......went 0/5 or something like that in one day..... which tapped PS..... i was planning on Depositing right away but couldnt.....
asked
no good question......went 0/5 or something like that in one day..... which tapped PS..... i was planning on Depositing right away but couldnt.....
not answered

lol @ RcoonDid loismustdie ever pay up? I harass him every time he makes a tweet on twitter, so I should prob make sure he hasn't paid up still. He messages DN and shit like anyone gives a fuck what he thinks about obama.

rcooj there's a ridic easy solution to all this its called "don't be shady" and none of this would be an issue

lol @ RcoonDid loismustdie ever pay up? I harass him every time he makes a tweet on twitter, so I should prob make sure he hasn't paid up still. He messages DN and shit like anyone gives a fuck what he thinks about obama.
as far as i have seen no he didnt .. harass away lolz that one is a whole differant story from bible thumping to scamming but im sure he can just ask god to forgive him and all is good amirite ?
as far as i have seen no he didnt .. harass away lolz that one is a whole differant story from bible thumping to scamming but im sure he can just ask god to forgive him and all is good amirite ?
"as a kid i used to pray to god for a bike but then i realized it didn't work that way so i stole one and prayed to god to forgive me"
"as a kid i used to pray to god for a bike but then i realized it didn't work that way so i stole one and prayed to god to forgive me"
lurbz wins yet another thread. Question: Where do you keep them all?
Nope :club: What a fag!I tweeted him too a while back with no response obv. Pretty sad.
I still see that prick posting on friends' facebook statuses occasionally. I hope he gets hit by a bus.
Kid got a little bit of my money too, but i would never wish that on him. Did he get you for a lot or something?
stealing this for facebookp.s. forgive me god for stealing.

Added Rcooj to the OP.I just hope no one is dumb enough to make any transactions with him again, even if he does repay what he owes.

I still see that prick posting on friends' facebook statuses occasionally. I hope he gets hit by a bus.
I'm facebook friends with him. I might as well send him a message. I'll let you know if I hear anything.