Scammers Challenge Thread

i'm kind of high and tired, I dont get it? :club::ts:4h
NM. Didn't you have the one little arm? I'm probably mistaken. NM again.
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I edited OP with the scammers I'm familiar with. If theres anyone I'm missing pls let me know either here or in a PM and I'll add them to the list.Maybe people from the Sporsbetting thread? I don't keep up with it some maybe there's been some scammers there.So just let me know.
freak2034 (not 100% sure about the "2034")...think he scammed about $50 from a staking deal
freak2034 (not 100% sure about the "2034")...think he scammed about $50 from a staking deal
added.it was 2304 btw.
The following people said they would pay money for noodz. I shipped noodz, but have not received any money yet.Scammers:keith crime, InsanityCubed, rcooj_7, Zealous Donkey, sealster, armen13, RickyG033, Snamuh, I_fold08, lurbz, NoSup4U, HighwayStar, sennin, fleung22, Jupiter, Potomophobia, EStormOk, SAM_Hard8, Tehtoe, pitchgod, staniv, JustLikeNegs, serge, gatortom64, coug2828, Love4hockey, deadlysyns, shipURsoul, Ko8e34, colonel Feathers, Tosh, DinkDonk, CrAcKeDaCeS, Velkro, byaaatch, steve7stud, jayboogie, James D, troyomac, tuckermitchell, dolfan, BigDMcGee, BudBundy, tealsea, tbrick412, doox, ROACHBABY, jkalib, bigkg, CrookedLink, mln_falcon, TaxLawyer71, LurkingFrog, dizzlerock, Maniac, jdrury12, Whiskey16, FizzbinPro, navybuttons, MapleLeafpoker, WestcoastCanuck, Speed Limit, Shark527
why is his name first?
Okay I edited OP with the scammers I'm familiar with. If theres anyone I'm missing pls let me know either here or in a PM and I'll add them to the list.Maybe people from the Sporsbetting thread? I don't keep up with it some maybe there's been some scammers there.So just let me know.
I know that Pokerkid555 owes me $5 from way back which is no big deal.gotITforcheap69 owes psufans2 some money from sports betting. I'm not 100% sure on the amount so you'd have to confirm with him.
What about The Investor??
I know that Pokerkid555 owes me $5 from way back which is no big deal.gotITforcheap69 owes psufans2 some money from sports betting. I'm not 100% sure on the amount so you'd have to confirm with him.
thx added both.
What about The Investor??
?he was already on the list.
I was in a local convenience store... oh, I'd say around 5 weeks ago now, and upon buying my groceries produced a £20 note (around $30). The total of my groceries was £17.40 (maybe forty something, not exactly sure), so my change should have been £2.60.However, the cashier made a mistake (I don't know why, man... maybe just a mind blank, who really knows???), and gave me back £12.60. I knew instantly, of course, I'm very attentive at the cashier... I guess I kind of pride myself on it... anyway, I made a decision that day. A decision to NOT reveal the error that she'd made. I pocketed that extra money, and I walked (slightly quicker than usual) to the exit. I'll even admit that as I was walking down the road, I had a feeling that I can only describe as 'mischevious', inside.This.Is my confession.
Scammer!!!!!!BURN HIM!

who was the guy that scammed 32 guys in 1 day then kept making new names to tease them ?? was awhile back but theres been alot of smalli scams b4 i like this thread idea lets the guilty parties look like bums no offence to any bums .... :icon_doh:edit max caploe ?? i cant remember sigh

The following people said they would pay money for noodz. I shipped noodz, but have not received any money yet.Scammers:keith crime, InsanityCubed, rcooj_7, Zealous Donkey, sealster, armen13, RickyG033, Snamuh, I_fold08, lurbz, NoSup4U, HighwayStar, sennin, fleung22, Jupiter, Potomophobia, EStormOk, SAM_Hard8, Tehtoe, pitchgod, staniv, JustLikeNegs, serge, gatortom64, coug2828, Love4hockey, deadlysyns, shipURsoul, Ko8e34, colonel Feathers, Tosh, DinkDonk, CrAcKeDaCeS, Velkro, byaaatch, steve7stud, jayboogie, James D, troyomac, tuckermitchell, dolfan, BigDMcGee, BudBundy, tealsea, tbrick412, doox, ROACHBABY, jkalib, bigkg, CrookedLink, mln_falcon, TaxLawyer71, LurkingFrog, dizzlerock, Maniac, jdrury12, Whiskey16, FizzbinPro, navybuttons, MapleLeafpoker, WestcoastCanuck, Speed Limit, Shark527
IM NOT PAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but more noodz would be nice!

I drove through Portillo's today and the order was $17 something so we paid with a 20 and change. She gave us back $13, so I did the nice thing and gave her the 10 back. I'm an anti-scammer. Thank you.

I drove through Portillo's today and the order was $17 something so we paid with a 20 and change. She gave us back $13, so I did the nice thing and gave her the 10 back. I'm an anti-scammer. Thank you.
How do you pay with a 20 and change and get 13 back?

please add Franchise632 to this list. Scammed me for $60 for the supposed purchase of 3 ufc dvd's that never showed up, just before he disappeared from the forum.

please add Franchise632 to this list. Scammed me for $60 for the supposed purchase of 3 ufc dvd's that never showed up, just before he disappeared from the forum.
damn. another guy who I talked to on AIM and thought was a nice guy.oh well. added to the list.
who was the guy that scammed 32 guys in 1 day then kept making new names to tease them ?? was awhile back but theres been alot of smalli scams b4 i like this thread idea lets the guilty parties look like bums no offence to any bums .... :icon_doh:edit max caploe ?? i cant remember sigh
Did the MyPlayisRAB thing ever got resolved? If not..then uh yeah..wouldnt trust him.
links?
How do you pay with a 20 and change and get 13 back?
That's the mistake. Let's say it was 17.29. I paid 20.29 and expected to get 3 back but for some reason she gave me 13 back, so I gave her the 10 back that she gave me.

www.superpenisenlargement.comTotal scam site, got the delux package and I got no resultsI'm really worries about sending them the before picture too

www.superpenisenlargement.comTotal scam site, got the delux package and I got no resultsI'm really worries about sending them the before picture too
wait, no politics in this post.whos on balloon guys account?

Cardcore owes me a lap dance. No, I'm not referring to him buying me a lap dance rather he actually has to give me one. He's a scammer until I receive it. That is all.