66 From Sb After Button Open Limp W Maniac In Bb

BB is a 50/27/3.25 who has never folded a blind in an hour. He goes to showdown about 60% of the time, and bluffs more than his fair share. He's running hot atm.I didn't raise because I'm not getting it HU anyway, and I have zero bluff equity against BB on future streets.Is my line good?PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is SB with 6 :5c, 6 :club:2 folds, Button calls, Hero calls, BB checksFlop: (3 SB) 3 :ts, 7 :qh, 4 :4h(3 players)Hero checks, BB bets, Button calls, Hero callsTurn: (3 BB) 7 :3h(3 players)Hero checks, BB bets, 1 fold, Hero raises, BB callsRiver: (7 BB) 10 :D(2 players)Hero bets, BB callsTotal pot: $9 (9 BB) | Rake: $0.40

66 can be tough to play post flop vs 2 players, but I think it's still a raise pf. Villians basically have any mediocre to bad hands. We have a big edge here. I think I like a donk on this flop. It would be bad to have this checked through. I like the turn. Are you not c/r certain cards?

I should have led the flop for sure. I'm looking to c/r any turn card that strengthens my hand. As played I probably have to just call any A-J. In truth without leading the flop I wonder if a better line is simply to call the turn and plan to call the river ui.

my instinct is to say you have to raise this preflop 100% of the time, but if BB is never folding then im actually a little unsure.related tidbit because i'm so in love with "don't even look at your cards" situations....when i have a button who open limps to me and a tight person in the BB i will often raise ATC and bet the flop. the type of players who open limp the button often play very fit or fold in that situation and they never seem to catch on.

when i have a button who open limps to me and a tight person in the BB i will often raise ATC and bet the flop. the type of players who open limp the button often play very fit or fold in that situation and they never seem to catch on.
Thats a good idea.
my instinct is to say you have to raise this preflop 100% of the time, but if BB is never folding then im actually a little unsure.related tidbit because i'm so in love with "don't even look at your cards" situations....when i have a button who open limps to me and a tight person in the BB i will often raise ATC and bet the flop. the type of players who open limp the button often play very fit or fold in that situation and they never seem to catch on.
Hey......wait a minute......
You raise light... or do you include the 83 offsuit and 74 offsuit?
You raise light... or do you include the 83 offsuit and 74 offsuit?
i exaggerate. find me the right button and the right BB though and its probably right to raise close to ATC. and for reverse implied odds reasons those hands probably fare better than hands like Q2o because of when the BB does play with us (since we never intended to show our hand down anyway).