Makeyourself (god_ofgamblers2 On Ftp) Is A Scammer Too.

If he tries to make excuses and ducks out on paying I'll have my mod friends over at PTP shut him down. They don't tolerate any kind of that shit even if it's on a different forum.
Oh hi there :)I was just asking Bdc if we knew anyone from PTP. I tried to register an account there but it says an admin will review and approve my account before i can post. I can see him online on PTP now but he isn't replying to me on msn or via email.I think i will give him one more day before taking action. If he doesn't contact me and give me a payment plan , i will have no choice.Thanks a lot tho , your connections in PTP are vital.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hi there :)I was just asking Bdc if we knew anyone from PTP. I tried to register an account there but it says an admin will review and approve my account before i can post. I can see him online on PTP now but he isn't replying to me on msn or via email.I think i will give him one more day before taking action. If he doesn't contact me and give me a payment plan , i will have no choice.Thanks a lot tho , your connections in PTP are vital.
I'm fairly new over there but I'll see what I can do.
I'm fairly new over there but I'll see what I can do.
Well i couldn't reach you on aim , i guess you are busy or AFK.I messaged Sam saying he has 6 hours starting now. If he doesn't pay up by then please tell everyone at PTP who he really is ; A lying piece of shit who steals from his friends.****Edit : I emailed PTP and they froze his account until he pays me.

dude that sucks that you have had to deal with this for this long. At least you learned your lesson on loaning this guy money. I read earlier in the thread that people on here will coach others. I have been playing for a few years but really want to take my game to the next level. I started posting on here hoping to get info and some advice. I would love to be coached if anyone is intersted.

dude that sucks that you have had to deal with this for this long. At least you learned your lesson on loaning this guy money. I read earlier in the thread that people on here will coach others. I have been playing for a few years but really want to take my game to the next level. I started posting on here hoping to get info and some advice. I would love to be coached if anyone is intersted.
there are strat forums that are great....do alot of reading and gl to u
Sort of. I still want my ****in money :club:
Sry I was sleeping when I saw your message and then went to work where I don't have aim. Glad to see they did something about it. PTP doesn't take kindly to scammers.
Sry I was sleeping when I saw your message and then went to work where I don't have aim. Glad to see they did something about it. PTP doesn't take kindly to scammers.
No problem. Thanks anyway.
Now if only Ftp would do the same, THAT would be pwnt imo
I sent Sam an email saying i will send FTP so much information that probably they won't even feel the need to check the IP's and the login times. Which is true , i have transaction history , emails , PM's saved with Sam admitting multi accounting several times. I will add a personal email from Sam to me admitting and confessing everything he did.He still has a chance to pay up and save his two Fulltilt accounts and re-open his PTP account. People will probably say he is young and made a mistake but eventually made it right and they will probably forget his worthless name in 15 minutes. Otherwise i will never forget the name Sam Brown and i will make ruinning everything he tries to build my personal hobby which i am sure most of the guys here will be more than happy to join me.

I forgot , Sam mentioned he has been talking to a "jcash from FCP" about paying me back this month. Anyone know a Jcash here? If so can he post here and tell what he knows?

I forgot , Sam mentioned he has been talking to a "jcash from FCP" about paying me back this month. Anyone know a Jcash here? If so can he post here and tell what he knows?
I know Sam and I have no clue about this "paying back" issue....
Ah , he was lying as usual then.
Wow I'm pretty F'n livid right now that he has dropped my name.... We use to chat along w/DOINSUBLIME a while back. But ever since the whole drama with "Vegas Room" as Steve mentioned. He vanished after that (no long on AIM).

Anyways firstly I do appologise for rolling/stealing from you last year, obv I didn't mean to and tbh cost me far more than $500 in friendships and such so not denying that. Other thing im not denying is that i still owe $500 and i spoke to jcash (from fcp) that i would be paying you back this month. Thankfully I managed so sort out my life out and got backed myself for the last couple of months.My plan to pay you back:I get 'paid' every 2 weeks, litterally just got paid for the first time today and ian said you saw my message on p2p :club: How about I send you back $200 this week, or today/tomorrow. Then $350 in 2 weeks time? That way i've paid $550 back and hopefully not caused you too much hassle (although i probably have).Anyways email me back or ill unblock you on msn in 10mins after you've read this and i've had a shower.Sorry for be a retard times were tough and i 100000% regret burning bridges. Sam(finally ian gets pissed with you talking to him to ask me shit. understand u prolly can't any other way, so gonna unblock you so u can direct obscenities to me)^^^^ this is the email he sent me 4 days ago after i sent him a message thru his mate ian about his PTP account. It is hard to believe none of us managed to see how full of shit he is.

Anyways firstly I do appologise for rolling/stealing from you last year, obv I didn't mean to and tbh cost me far more than $500 in friendships and such so not denying that. Other thing im not denying is that i still owe $500 and i spoke to jcash (from fcp) that i would be paying you back this month. Thankfully I managed so sort out my life out and got backed myself for the last couple of months.My plan to pay you back:I get 'paid' every 2 weeks, litterally just got paid for the first time today and ian said you saw my message on p2p :club: How about I send you back $200 this week, or today/tomorrow. Then $350 in 2 weeks time? That way i've paid $550 back and hopefully not caused you too much hassle (although i probably have).Anyways email me back or ill unblock you on msn in 10mins after you've read this and i've had a shower.Sorry for be a retard times were tough and i 100000% regret burning bridges. Sam(finally ian gets pissed with you talking to him to ask me shit. understand u prolly can't any other way, so gonna unblock you so u can direct obscenities to me)^^^^ this is the email he sent me 4 days ago after i sent him a message thru his mate ian about his PTP account. It is hard to believe none of us managed to see how full of shit he is.
I'm sorry BUDBUNDY, I totally got the wrong impression. For some reason I thought Sam told you that I will be paying you back (thats why I was livid, i thought he was expecting me to pay you). I can confirm that he has mentioned to me last week about clearing up a debt. If you have AIM, pm me your name and we can chatjc
  • 5 months later...