Weird Pokertracker Problem

I apologize if this is a really stupid question, but when I play on Full Tilt with poker tracker (6 handed), The stats I have on the HUD overlap the extra "time" button. I have NO idea how to fix this and it's getting quite annoying when i have to think about a decision. Can anyone enlighten me on how to fix this annoying problem????

That's not a stupid question. I don't use poker tracker cuz I'm too dumb to figure it out. I've had it on 2 different computers, but I don't know how to make it work. I offered to pay a poker friend $100 to come over, set it up, and give me a quick lesson, but he moved. So, I'm giving up a lot when I play. I play 6 limit games and I swear all my decent competitors probably use it.Helps me please. I don't even know what a HUD is.

That's not a stupid question. I don't use poker tracker cuz I'm too dumb to figure it out. I've had it on 2 different computers, but I don't know how to make it work. I offered to pay a poker friend $100 to come over, set it up, and give me a quick lesson, but he moved. So, I'm giving up a lot when I play. I play 6 limit games and I swear all my decent competitors probably use it.Helps me please. I don't even know what a HUD is.
Do you have PT 2 or 3?

I don't have PT at the moment. I won it once on a poker bonus like 3 or 4 yrs ago, and then bought it once. I wasn't even aware there were updated versions. I'll buy which ever is more useful unless PT2 is much cheaper, and basically the same. I can win without it, but feel like it'd help me game in some spots.