paul phillips taking on a new task as....

dickhead-exposer.jpg
Antonio usually gets a free pass from me because we're friends and because he doesn't behave like you might imagine, not around me anyway. I was going to let this article pass without comment. But then I saw his web site and it was too much.Dude. You're not that cool! Take it down a notch please.
http://extempore.livejournal.com/http://www.magicantonio.com/

I've had a good read on Antonio Esfandiari from day one. I always made him for an insecure prick who basically claims to be God's gift to the human race.But wow, am I in awe of the depth of his wisdom when it comes to proper clubbing.Now I gotta step out and take this "bite" so I can get the directions to this "1.4" "rocks and rings" party so I can "hotwire" with this one "pluckworthy" "baby" I've had my eye on.A "deep dish" pizza sounds pretty good right now (oops, I think I was supposed to use "deep dish" in referring to house music. What an idiot I am).

He rubs me soooo wrong...I have honestly thought about what a prick I would be to him if/when I am ever at a table with him. Honest to god....and the chances of he and I ever ending up at the same table are probably pretty good...I can't wait. I've played against Chip J, T.J, Huck, JC...Daniel at one table over in tourneys, etc......but never around Antionio....oh I can wait....

lol if i was at the table with him and i won a hand i would just say, damn that was so 1.4, pure rocks and rings baby. then take out my cell phone and be like oh shit i gotta bite, i'm probably gonna be hotwired with some pluckworthy baby that hates her docker wearin hubby. Peace ROCKS AND RINGS BITCHES ROCKS AND RINGS. That exactly

He rubs me soooo wrong...I have honestly thought about what a prick I would be to him if/when I am ever at a table with him. Honest to god....and the chances of he and I ever ending up at the same table are probably pretty good...I can't wait.
I hear he won't even give you the time of day unless you've made millions playing poker. Supposedly you can sit at the same table with him all day and he won't even look at you if you ask him a question (if you're not famous). That's just what I hear though.I always thought he was too funny looking to ever be a ladies' man. His nose is seriously only about a centimeter from the top of his lip. There's no room between the two. Not really the ugliest flaw, but definitely something you'd stare at for hours on end. I bet Daniel doesn't take his eyes off it when they're talking.

So let me get this right, you are rippin on Phillips for rippin on Antonio, who definitely deserves to be ripped on?? Poor logic there. I, for one, think Paul Phillips is the man. And, as usual, I'm right.PeaceSK

So let me get this right, you are rippin on Phillips for rippin on Antonio, who definitely deserves to be ripped on?? Poor logic there. I, for one, think Paul Phillips is the man. And, as usual, I'm right.PeaceSK
where in ANYWHERE of the posts does anybody insult phillips.
where in ANYWHERE of the posts does anybody insult phillips.
I was wondering the same thnig
:oops: I'm definitely the idiot here....I quickly glanced at the passport and saw Poker censored and went with it....feel free to flame :oops:
thats fine if you admit that you made a mistake, i just wish some people weren't so quick to flame on this forum.

As utterly Ridiculous this sounds.. I think it's pretty funny. I'm just going to hope Antioni wasn't serious about this.A few things that I loved about it"Settling a bill" - Not R&R "Going Dutch"I am now going to use this everytime someone owes me money and doesn't have it right away "You aren't going Dutch on me are you?" I loveeeee it."Car" - R&R - "Prowler" - Are you kidding me? That's Ridiculous... That cars is just stupid.A few of the words worth noting..."Hotwire" Not bad... me and my friends always look for words to use around the women at parties where they won't know what we're talking about. I know it sounds wierd but it's really helpful.Now because the women at our parties dont read this site I'll share a few! I guess if Antonio is doing it so can I!We use the College Recruiting Standards instead of the normal 1-10. So a 1 star is someone who just shoudln't be at the party... 6 Star blue-chip is top-notch, we've only handed 2 of these out to date in 3 months of "the system" :DWe also use college names for the direction the girl is from us (If theres other girls around that we're currently talking too), North Carolina is 12 Oclock - Duke is 3 Oclock - Cuse is 6 and Wisconsin is 9. Haha I know I'm gonna get flamed for this So I'm going to continue!"pluckworthy honey" - No... Antonio that's just Ridiculous..."1.4" - Still short-stack to the Big Game... Whatsup Now Antonio? :club: But I think he has me covered.Budget Boy - Plain Egotistical.. Talk about needing an Ego Boost.Man... That really was fun to read!

Kinda funny....About a year ago someone started a thread about "Players you dislike". I said Antonio and you woulda thought I made fun of Jesus Christ or even Doyle Brunson.The guy's attitude is a bit over the top IMHO...but he's a good player (again IMHO). Hasn't he made at least 2 final tables on the WPT? I realize that doesn't mean he's the best player in the world but he has to be pretty decent.

The guy's attitude is a bit over the top IMHO...but he's a good player (again IMHO). Hasn't he made at least 2 final tables on the WPT? I realize that doesn't mean he's the best player in the world but he has to be pretty decent.
1 wsop bracelet and 1 final table, 1 wpt win and 2 final tables

Is it just me, or is Paul Phillips like the last guy in poker that should talk about what's cool?<insert his picture from the Heads Up Poker Challenge>R&R was a pretty entertaining read if nothing else.

Paul Phillips in the Heads-Up Challenge was Awesome!What did you have against him at the Heads-Up tourney? The Beard or the Jersey? I thought both were awesome. :club: Just My Opinion.

The thing with Paul Phillips is he doesn't give a flying **** whether or not anyone thinks he's cool. You have to love his say what I want, do what I want attitude. At least you know he's never feeding you a line.

The thing with Paul Phillips is he doesn't give a flying **** whether or not anyone thinks he's cool.  You have to love his say what I want, do what I want attitude.  At least you know he's never feeding you a line.
Couldn't have said it better myself... Gotta love someone for being genuine, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.
Antonio is a GREAT player....but a douchebag....can we agree on both points?
Wouldn't go so far as douchebag... Shameless self promoter and a slightly higher Ego than most... yes, But both are rather common in the poker world so it's not TOO bad. But yes, he certainly is a great poker player and I reallly loved the article lol it was funny.
As utterly Ridiculous this sounds.. I think it's pretty funny. I'm just going to hope Antioni wasn't serious about this.A few things that I loved about it"Settling a bill" - Not R&R "Going Dutch"I am now going to use this everytime someone owes me money and doesn't have it right away "You aren't going Dutch on me are you?" I loveeeee it."Car" - R&R - "Prowler" - Are you kidding me? That's Ridiculous... That cars is just stupid.A few of the words worth noting..."Hotwire" Not bad... me and my friends always look for words to use around the women at parties where they won't know what we're talking about. I know it sounds wierd but it's really helpful.Now because the women at our parties dont read this site I'll share a few! I guess if Antonio is doing it so can I!We use the College Recruiting Standards instead of the normal 1-10. So a 1 star is someone who just shoudln't be at the party... 6 Star blue-chip is top-notch, we've only handed 2 of these out to date in 3 months of "the system" :DWe also use college names for the direction the girl is from us (If theres other girls around that we're currently talking too), North Carolina is 12 Oclock - Duke is 3 Oclock - Cuse is 6 and Wisconsin is 9. Haha I know I'm gonna get flamed for this So I'm going to continue!"pluckworthy honey" - No... Antonio that's just Ridiculous..."1.4" - Still short-stack to the Big Game... Whatsup Now Antonio? :club: But I think he has me covered.Budget Boy - Plain Egotistical.. Talk about needing an Ego Boost.Man... That really was fun to read!
I hope you're not serious or you should apply for a rocks & rings card right now.
A few of the words worth noting..."Hotwire" Not bad... me and my friends always look for words to use around the women at parties where they won't know what we're talking about. I know it sounds wierd but it's really helpful.Now because the women at our parties dont read this site I'll share a few! I guess if Antonio is doing it so can I!
Hey, JWeb, just so you know...For those females who do read this site, every time you quote Rocks & Rings your "I'd do him" quotient goes down significantly. :wink:
A few of the words worth noting..."Hotwire" Not bad... me and my friends always look for words to use around the women at parties where they won't know what we're talking about. I know it sounds wierd but it's really helpful.Now because the women at our parties dont read this site I'll share a few! I guess if Antonio is doing it so can I!
Hey, JWeb, just so you know...For those females who do read this site, every time you quote Rocks & Rings your "I'd do him" quotient goes down significantly. :wink:
Being from the Big-O Jayson is so Rocks and Rings. All he gets is PluckWorthy Honeys b/c he is 1.4. He is always on point and if he isn't getting hotwired the baby ain't worth it. He's not afraid to go turbo shopping as you can see from the pic above and hes definately not a budget boy. He's only into deep dishes. We all know your interested in him so shoot him a bite. Is he rocks and rings? Does a bear censored in the woods?