Blind Battle .50/1 6-max

BB is a 65/25/1.6 after 100 hands. He has folded his BB only once, and rarely 3-bets. He is very showdown bound, and will bluff when checked to religiously. He's also running like god to the tune of $50 in the last 20 hands, which is why the table has gone 3-handed. I've broken even against him and the table to this point, though I've lost several big pots to him on the later streets, but I was beating up the rest of the weak-tight table.How's my line?PokerStars Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (3 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comPreflop: Hero is SB with 5 :3h, A :qh1 fold, Hero raises, BB callsFlop: (4 SB) 3 :ts, 10 :club:, A :4h(2 players)Hero bets, BB raises, Hero callsTurn: (4 BB) 4 :D(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets, Hero raises, BB callsRiver: (8 BB) 3 :5c(2 players)Hero bets, BB raises, Hero callsTotal pot: $12 (12 BB) | Rake: $0.50

This is tough. I think I'd need to be in the flow of the game to give advice. You've taken a strong line and were c/r on the river. Actually you do split with a lot of Ax. I think I play it the same.

I think I c/c the river with the aggression shown in this pot, but I play NL a lot more than limit. What it looks like is you chop w/ about half the ax hands and lose to the rest, I don't see a hand that plays like this that you scoop.If he bluffs when checked to the extra river bet from him when he's behind is good enough for me

How often is BB going to bet the flop? If so I like a c/r on the flop then bet the turn. If he flats the flop then raises the turn you're behind and can muck.EDIT: for some reason I read it as BTN raised and hero flatted out of the BB, so the above advice doesn't really stand.If you know he'll bet the turn when checked to then IPITS, otherwise I just bet bet bet.

I hate check raising the flop. Way too FPS.I lead the flop, and my default is just to 3-bet when we're OOP. I'm a much bigger fan of waiting for the turn when we're in position, so we don't have to risk it getting checked through. I don't hate your line though, especially with a solid read he'll fire again with his air, which he should, and the board isn't very drawy.On the river, going for a c/c is incredibly weak, imo. Value bet, and call when he raises. A 3 is so unlikely, but he may be throwing out a spewy bluff at it. We also chop with a bunch of aces that were beating us.Hmmm, just reread your note about how he bluffs everytime you check to him... we could get value out of QJ/KQ/KJ type hands with a c/c, but anything else that's paired he's calling down. If he had a wheel draw for whatever reason, he has a pair or a straight, if he has a T he's not folding, A, obviously not folding, pocket pair... etc. I still think betting is best.