Wsop Circuit At Ceasar's In Ac

*************************************************************Caesars Atlantic City 2009 WSOP Circuit EventMarch 4 - 14, 2009 Schedule of EventsWednesday, March 4 • Event 1: NoonWSOP $300+$40 No-Limit Hold’em Thursday, March 5 • Event 2: NoonWSOP $500+$60 No-Limit Hold’emFriday, March 6 • Event 3: NoonWSOP $300+$40 No-Limit Hold’em Saturday, March 7 • Event 4: NoonWSOP $500+$60 No-Limit Hold’emSunday, March 8 • Event 5: NoonWSOP $300+$40 No-Limit Hold’emMonday, March 9 • Event 6: NoonWSOP $500+$60 No-Limit Hold’emTuesday, March 10 • Event 7: NoonWSOP $1000+$80 No-Limit Hold'emWednesday, March 11 • Event 8: NoonWSOP $200+$30 TURBO NL Hold’em Thursday, March 12 • Event 9: NoonWSOP Championship Event $5,150 ($4,900+250) Friday, March 13 • Event 10: NoonWSOP $200+$30 TURBO NL Hold’em2pm • Day 2 Main Event Saturday, March 14 • Event 11: NoonWSOP $200+$30 Ladies Night NL Hold’em2pm • Final Table Main Event**********************************************************Ill be there from the 3rd to the 10th and I know trevor (tremomey) will be there for the first event.PM me if you wanna meetup or grab a drink. Who's in??and glglglgl let us winnnn

I should be playing cash at Caesars at night during this. When you getting into town tomorrow Vt? I get out of work around 4:30, I may or may not drive into AC proper to play, depending on how works goes. If you guys want to get food again during the dinner break again on Wednesday, I'd be down. It is looking like I will not be around over the weekend (leaving town after work Friday night and returning sometime Sunday), but I should be playing cash most week nights this week and next week. Tre's got my cell #, I can PM you it if you want.

I should be playing cash at Caesars at night during this. When you getting into town tomorrow Vt? I get out of work around 4:30, I may or may not drive into AC proper to play, depending on how works goes. If you guys want to get food again during the dinner break again on Wednesday, I'd be down. It is looking like I will not be around over the weekend (leaving town after work Friday night and returning sometime Sunday), but I should be playing cash most week nights this week and next week. Tre's got my cell #, I can PM you it if you want.
hey whats up! im at table 63... seat 6 for tomorrow's 340$ event 1. def hit up tre's phone and I'd love to have dinner if I make it that far :)Also.. had dinner with tremomey, his fiance judy, and my friend franco. We played credit card roulette and trevor got stuck with the 240$ tab hahahaha :club:

Just got out of work, gonna take a shower and then head down to Caesar's and stop by Tre's table. Then going to play some 1/2 NL until he hits dinner break. What details I get from him about how his day has gone so far I will pass on when I return home late tonight.

Just got off the phone with winchester. Tre is at 274k @ 3000/6000/500 and is 2/39 left. CL is 3 seats to his right iirc. They're just starting 3/6 so id assume maybe one more level after that for the night. Avg stack at the FT should be around 360k fwiw. gogogogogogogo sirrrrrrrrrr!!edit: 220k now after opening AT in ep and snapping an MP QJdd shove for ~50k. Flop Adxdx x xd. vt said he blew it calling for the Tc when it was in Tre's hand and its his fault. 'tard

So tre is in the CO at like 220k @ 3/6 and makes it 14.5k w Ah3x and bb 70k stack calls. Flop Q8h6h and the bb snap shoves 55k into like 40k w/ 64o and tre snapcalls. Turn 3h. River whiff. down to 140k when this hand happensTre makes it 14.5k again on the button w AK. Same guy in the bb again calls. Flop 422, bb crai after tre bets 15k. Tre superinstasnapcalls and bb tables Q8. Turn Q River......A BINK. 250k now sitting ~2/30 about to go to 4k/8k/1kedit: a slighty drunk vt is quite the railbird ftr

Vt blew it at the end of the evening when Tre calls the guy mentioned in the last two hands' 3-bet push. Tre has KcKh, crazy guy has AKd. Pot was something like ~270kish (Tre had raised to 19.5k at 4k-8k and he shipped over for 116k more I believe). Ace in the window. Vt goes "alright time for the one outter" and proceeds to call for the K of clubs on the river. I shake my head in disappointment, as this pot would have put Tre to nearly 4x average stack with 22 left and the clear chip lead. As it is, he finished the day with 243k and tomorrow they start blinds at 6k-12k, 1k ante. Tre's either the largest or 2nd largest stack at his table, and there are 23 players left. Average chipstack is something like 140k-ish. Things start back up at 2, Vt should be playing the 500 (which begins at noon) and has sole railing duties until I can get there from work (get off around 4:30).Glglgl both, hopefully I can stop running god awful in cash and we can all be happy.

LET ME WIN
As long as you play your best and try your hardest is all that matters. We don't care if you win or lose.

gl and tid guysand go Tremomey

First place gets a pretty f'ing sweet ring, even in the prelims. They had some of them on display.Cards in the air in about half an hour, glglglglgl.Edit: Tre is now at the Final Table, 10 players remaining. "short on chips tho" 3:30

Tre busted 6th for 12,180 before I could get down there tonight. No word on Vtlax's progress in today's 500, think I am going to stay in and take care of some things before I skip town for the weekend. Hopefully no news is good news. Only getting 3 hours of sleep last night before heading into work this morning was brutal.GG again Tre.Edit: Damn it too slow.