Fantasy Premiership Player Draft

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i dont wana read this thread from the beginning, but sad i missed this.. do you do this per season, if so count me in for next season. otherwise tell me how it runs?
No, this is just a one off idea... a fantasy all-time Premiership (since 1992) draft of any player who has played more than 50 games in the Prem. Basically just for fun, to create discussion and decide at the end of it who we (and other forums/sports bloggers etc if we can get them) think has made the best team/squad.Next season though, we should do an FCP Premiership Fantasy Football League thing, for the 2009/10 season, that would be fun... along with all of us who've been doing this one, you should be in that one along with some others who weren't in this, like Slapstick, DinkDonk and a couple of others who post in the Premiership thread.Also... come on people, there's only like 2 or 3 rounds left, let's get it completed!
Also... come on people, there's only like 2 or 3 rounds left, let's get it completed!
Who's up? I've completely lost track.
No, this is just a one off idea... a fantasy all-time Premiership (since 1992) draft of any player who has played more than 50 games in the Prem. Basically just for fun, to create discussion and decide at the end of it who we (and other forums/sports bloggers etc if we can get them) think has made the best team/squad.Next season though, we should do an FCP Premiership Fantasy Football League thing, for the 2009/10 season, that would be fun... along with all of us who've been doing this one, you should be in that one along with some others who weren't in this, like Slapstick, DinkDonk and a couple of others who post in the Premiership thread.Also... come on people, there's only like 2 or 3 rounds left, let's get it completed!
I'd definitely be in a Fantasy League for next year. The only reason I didn't do this is that I'm a newb to football and would have no historical background to choose from. I do stay rather current with today's players, though, and would love to be involved. I've also immensely enjoyed following this from the beginning. It's one of the few things that keeps me coming back to FCP daily.
Who's up? I've completely lost track.
Ok good point, because people may be confused by now... I'll layout the remaining picks in order:5th Sub Picks (remaining): KDawgCometh, Jam-Fly6th Sub Picks: LJB723, Rinswun, KDawgCometh, Jam-Fly, James D, Mercury69, mr paddyx7th Sub Picks: Mercury69, KDawgCometh, Rinswun, mr paddyx, LJB723, Jam-Fly, James D
I'd definitely be in a Fantasy League for next year. The only reason I didn't do this is that I'm a newb to football and would have no historical background to choose from. I do stay rather current with today's players, though, and would love to be involved. I've also immensely enjoyed following this from the beginning. It's one of the few things that keeps me coming back to FCP daily.
Good to hear, we'll def have to set that up a few weeks before next season starts. I used to be in a BBC one about 5 years ago with some friends where we had our own mini-league. It was literally genius, but I'm not sure if it exists anymore... I think we could make 2-3 subs per week and it worked so well. Sure there's others around with a similar set up though.
Good to hear, we'll def have to set that up a few weeks before next season starts. I used to be in a BBC one about 5 years ago with some friends where we had our own mini-league. It was literally genius, but I'm not sure if it exists anymore... I think we could make 2-3 subs per week and it worked so well. Sure there's others around with a similar set up though.
I think this is the best one: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

the premier league site is definitely the best for fantasy. i smell side bets!fwiw, i think i have owned the subs selections to date and now have a squad to geniunely compete for the fcp title :club:

I'd love to do a fantasy draft for the 2009-2010 season. Also, let's not forget...World Cup 2010 is around the corner, so another pool should be in the works for that.

I just checked my results from the Premier League Fantasy League , I finished 76,115 out of 1,945,293 , thats in the top 4% woo hoo !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yo let's get this shit finished!We have 5 picks in round 17 and then all 7 picks left in round 18 (the final round)Picks order for round 17 is:Kdawg, me, James, Merc, paddy