Fantasy Premiership Player Draft

i am very pleased to have snagged juninho. this is a guy who single-handle got middlesborough to 2 cup finals and would have kept them up had they not been docked points for not showing up to a game. voted by boro fans as their greatest ever player too.i remember thinking when i was growing up, he was one of the players i wanted to play like when i was older. obv, i then realised i had no discernable skill on the ball and went off to play rugby lol

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Wiki: "Following Middlesbrough's 1-1 draw at Leeds United which confirmed their relegation, Juninho was reduced to tears."****ing crybaby...JOOST KEEDING!Nice pick.

bleh, hate juninho. what a wnaker, the second his team is relegated he leaves. no loyalty. I dont know why Boro fans rate him so highly as a servant to the club. Maybe it's because they haven't very many other half-decent players :club:

24 hour rule? I know that was mooted at 1st but some folk have been taking 4 days to make there pick!!!!
Is it that big of a deal? and to be fair, you were online at least once when it was your turn and you didn't make your pick
Is it that big of a deal? and to be fair, you were online at least once when it was your turn and you didn't make your pick
Its not a big deal. Its just you were perhaps a little trigger happy considering I was going to do my pick tonight!

Steed Malbranque is one of my all time favourite Premiership players, and imo, the most under rated player in the Premiership. Such a great player. Fulham, Spurs and Sunderland are all less than glamourous clubs, but Malbranque still did the business. He's played more or less every league game since he was 21. Rarely injured, never puts in a bad performance.

Steed Malbranque is one of my all time favourite Premiership players, and imo, the most under rated player in the Premiership. Such a great player. Fulham, Spurs and Sunderland are all less than glamourous clubs, but Malbranque still did the business. He's played more or less every league game since he was 21. Rarely injured, never puts in a bad performance.
I'd read about him, but I saw him play yesterday for the first time against Everton. I was impressed by his pace and energy. Every time he got a touch, he was running rings around people and making nice little passes. Only so much you can do on your own, however...Hahahaaaa...That picture of Wise is priceless!

In honour of my last pick. A spot the ball competition...2CBA5D01-D8F3-9CE5-9F3C8BF98955249B.jpg

Not only that, he'll pick a ball up if your goaltender has been beheaded by Shearer or Becks.
I like you Mercury... you're a good guy. But please, for the love of God, don't say goaltender. It's goalkeeper, or just keeper or goalie if you prefer. :club:
I like you Mercury... you're a good guy. But please, for the love of God, don't say goaltender. It's goalkeeper, or just keeper or goalie if you prefer. :club:
lol...OK, sorry, it's a Canadian thing (hockey influence).

It's KDawg, then Rinswun again....I PM'd them both yesterday. If no one picks before James D logs on, it should be James D's turn, then mine...followed by LJB, PaddyX, KDawg and JamFly

weird, i dont have a pm for some reason - maybe my inbox is full?should i go ahead and make a pick or wait for kdawg to make his?
I just pm'd kdawg, in case he didn't get the last one.He was last seen on FCP on the 12th May, but his last post was the 6th. Didn't he say a couple of weeks ago that he was having trouble with posting? Like, every time he tried to post it didn't allow him or something? Anyway, I think if he hasn't posted within the next 12 hours, go ahead and make your pick... there's no other option really.
Good pick paddy... totally forgot about Redknapp, well played.He's the best of the Sky Sports pundits too imo.
Both sentences have to be levels
Lol, nope. Injuries aside he was a really good player. And who's better than him on Sky Sports??
I agree. I think we're in the minority about the Sky Sports thing tho, most people don't seem to like him for some reason
Lol, nope. Injuries aside he was a really good player. And who's better than him on Sky Sports??
Was he though? He was part of a very mediocre Liverpool team and I can barely remember his time at Spurs. And his Darren Anderton-esque run of injuries was laughable. As for the punditry I might like him if he didn't wear a skinny tie every week and make no attempt to not be biased toward Chelsea cause his bestest buddies John and Frank play for them. His face after the Barca game was priceless, he looked like he was physically sick. And have you noticed Graeme Souness and Ruud Gullit never listen to him when he talks about the CL, you can see both of them are thinking "you never even played in this bloody tournament. In fact what have you ever won? We're ****ing legends and we're stuck with this twat"
Was he though? He was part of a very mediocre Liverpool team and I can barely remember his time at Spurs. And his Darren Anderton-esque run of injuries was laughable. As for the punditry I might like him if he didn't wear a skinny tie every week and make no attempt to not be biased toward Chelsea cause his bestest buddies John and Frank play for them. His face after the Barca game was priceless, he looked like he was physically sick. And have you noticed Graeme Souness and Ruud Gullit never listen to him when he talks about the CL, you can see both of them are thinking "you never even played in this bloody tournament. In fact what have you ever won? We're ****ing legends and we're stuck with this twat"
God how I hate Graeme Souness