Havent seen 1 yet and havent posted in 1 before so im just gonna start the march thread this time as my first goals post. I had a good february where i started at NL25 with about $500 in the roll and multitabled my way to 1300 as well as achieving platinumstar, so my february was a good one :club: March Goals: - Play 50NL pretty much exclusively- Maybe take a shot a 100NL if i get over 2K - +700/roll over 2 K - 15 hours a week - Maintain platinumstar

I barely played in February so I'm doing to try and get disciplined in March. Goals are:20K hands of Limit Hold-em, split evenly between full ring and 6-max.Post 2 hands/day in strat.Review every session daily.Play to the best of my ability at all times. No autopilot.

Feb well i played more hands then i wanted but was down money. so was 1-1 on my goals.feb.jpgAs for live had an awsome month. played in 4 tournys and FT 3 and cashed 2. Also had my 1st 4 figure cash. i was backed for it and chopped with chip lead for $3500. i netted $1,550. plus got a few more staked tournys coming up. for live ended the month + $1,207.online was -$40.91rake back $29.07bonus+$10March goals1. 20K hands online2. Profit3. Reveiw 1 session a week with Whatgreatis and sweat him once a week and have him sweat me once a week.4. Canterbury trips for 2 nights 3 days.5. 5 tournys this month with 3 cashes.

February Results:I failed several of my February goals, but I didn't fail too badly and I feel like my game improved again, so i'm not too dissapointed. I also started with some cash games, which took about 15 hours playing time away from spending it on completing goals.I'm doing a little cash challange to turn a $20 in $1000. I'm starting from 0.01/0.02 and moving up till I complete the microstakes. No set time frame. I'm currently at the second level and at $72.- Cash out 184.4$ use some of it to buy tracking software - passed - Bought Holdem Manager and I'm loving it- $800 profit - failed - ended at $575 profit instead of $800- Go from 8 tabling to 10 tabling $20 DoN's - passed- Get comfortable playing $20 DoN's, play at least 360 games - failed - only played 230 of them. That's the main reason why I didn't get my profit goal too.- Get my ROI on $20's above 10% (currently at 6.9%) - failed - but improved to global to 8.3% and played my games in february at 9.5%- Spend more time studying poker (Read 1 poker book/Read a few big STT/DoN strategy topics on major poker forums) - failed - I spend a lot of time exploring holdem manager though, but that doesn't replace it completely.- play at least 200 $6.5 9-man - failed - stopped after 90 as I didn't even end first once in the last 60 games!! A lot of bad luck too but still ... I feel I should play/study some heads up first before I try again. - Earn at least $25 from Battle of the Planets - failed - come close to a good mars high orbit once, but screwed up in my last 30 games for mars and ended out of top 50- For mars: try some 3.4$ 18 man - passed - 20% ROI after 150 games pretty happy with it.- Keep Silverstar - passed - it's a pretty easy goal :)March goals:- Cash out $672.51 (the money I deposited for billion bash + $72 of my profit)- Clear $150 bonus from 25% billion bash 1900 VPP to go (and doing so keep silverstar), also cash this out once it's played free.- build remaining $2200 roll to $3000 ($800 profit goal again)- play 400+ $20 DoN's (I think this should be my most important goal of the month!)- Get my ROI on the $20 DoN's above 10% or at least the ROI of the last 500 games (currently at 8.3%)- don't test/play any $50 DoN's till the above goal is met.- Improve cash game challange wise from 0.02/0.05 to 0.10/0.25 (= earn $170 in cash games ... I earned $50 in february (not my most important goal)- no BoP goals but try to play/improve normal S&G game a bit especially HU and aim for a win/2nd place ratio that's about equal.- Improve my game also without playing (forum/book/???)

FebruaryFebruary Goals

• 5000 hands at 25NL. Check, played 5812.
  • 150 $16 turbo STTs. Check, played 155.
  • At most $400 in MTT buyins. Fail, $408.85.
  • Make silverstar. Check, 1567 VPPs.
  • Spend 10 hours on strategy. Fail, 4.5 hours.
  • Find a home game in Lisbon. Fail.

For the MTT failure, I fully blame Gibler, who decided to organize an FCP heads-up tourney on the 27th of February after I had perfectly planned all of my MTT spendings.The strategy hours are only the ones where I actually sat down to work on my game; I did not count browsing strat forums etc. If I would inlcude those, I would probably get close to the goal.For the home game in Lisbon, I at least found a Portuguese poker forum, so I will post there soon to try and find something.Cash GamesGraph for February:0902_cash.jpgI started playing cash during January, so this was my first full month. As the graph shows, I'm still experimenting with my game a lot - adjusting from tourney play is not easy. During the month, I have started opening up my game from late position a bit, which probably explains the flattening of the red line. Hopefully in March, I will get my game together enough to go beyond break even. I'm rolled for 50NL, but I'm planning to stay at 25NL until I am clearly a winning player there.5812 hands, -$0.55, -0.02 ptbb/100Tourneys - MTTGraph for February:0902_mtt.jpgFor February, I set myself a $400 buyin-stop for MTTs, so that variance (read: me sucking) would not hurt my bankroll too much. This worked perfectly, since I had probably the worst MTT month of my life, but still came out a winner overall.Main successes: qualified for FTOPS 1, and got quite close to the money. Had a 500% ROI in my very last tourney, coming 64/3098. Unfortunately though, this was a $0.50 tourney that I played for the last few cents of my buyin limit. :)50 tournaments, -$274.56, ROI -67.15%Tourneys - STTGraph for February:0902_stt.jpgFortunately, there's always my bread and butter game. This was my second month of playing the $16 turbo level, and even though the sample size is still small, I have the feeling I can beat this game quite easily. Not planning to move up yet, though - I first want a much more decent sample size.155 tournaments, +$591.30, ROI 23.72%Other StuffMixed game cash during 25 billionth hand and with FCP-ers: -$7.38Online bankroll February 1st: $1529.06Online bankroll March 1st: $1837.87March

• 5000 hands at 25NL
  • 150 $16 turbo STTs
  • At most $400 in MTT buyins
  • Stay at silverstar
  • Spend 10 hours on strategy
  • Find a home game in Lisbon

1) Not lose half my bankroll....like I did in February...2) Play the $2.40 sngs until I get back my confidence and about $50. 3) Play the 5.50 sngs and make a profit4) Run good and stop losing to AT and 64o.5) ONLY PLAY WHEN I FEEL UP TO IT.I'm usually pretty good mentally when I run bad over 200-300 sngs. But for whatever reason, I've been tilting more this time around. I lost about $350 in Feb, about $60 of which was tilted away. The rest was just constantly losing with the best hand over about 200 sngs.I just need to regroup, look at my long term results, which have always been strong (ROI 20 per cent +) and hope that eventually, KK will beat ATo.Finally, I need to focus on sngs. Or cash. Or tournaments. Or Horse. But I need to pick one for the month of March and go with it. If I feel burnt out this month, I'm going to try to take a break from poker, or just play a matrix sng on FT.Good luck all.

Just started my online gaming again so few goals nothing major for this first month1. Learn how to use and all of the lingo that goes along with Poker Tracker 3 so I understand what I am looking at more. (Is this program worth buying? I am in trial version)2. FT 4 tourneys(180 mans included). One per week.3. Win 1 of the FTsKeeping it kinda simple ish for this month.

Haven't posted in a goals thread but I guess I will.Starting now:$1,000 profit for the month.Cash out $250.Maintain Silverstar.Achieve GoldStar.Have ROI in SnGs of 9% or higher.Have ROI overall of 5% or higher.Cash 20% of SnGs.

regrets i had a fewbut then again too few to mentioni did WHAT I HAD TO DOand saw it through without exemptioni planned each chartered course,each careful step along the by wayand more, much more than thisi did it my wayyes there were timesi am sure you knewwhen i bit off more than i could chewbut through it allwhen there was doubt i ate it upand spit it outi faced it all and I STOOD TALLand did it my wayi've loved i've laughed and criedi've had my fill my share of losingand now as tears subside i find it all so amusingto think i did all thatand may i say, not in a shy wayoh no, oh no not mei did it my wayfor what is a manwhat has he got, if not himselfthen he has not to say the thingshe'd truly feels and not the wordsof one who kneelsthe record shows i took the blowsand did it my wayyes it was my way.

regrets i had a fewbut then again too few to mentioni did WHAT I HAD TO DOand saw it through without exemptioni planned each chartered course,each careful step along the by wayand more, much more than thisi did it my wayyes there were timesi am sure you knewwhen i bit off more than i could chewbut through it allwhen there was doubt i ate it upand spit it outi faced it all and I STOOD TALLand did it my wayi've loved i've laughed and criedi've had my fill my share of losingand now as tears subside i find it all so amusingto think i did all thatand may i say, not in a shy wayoh no, oh no not mei did it my wayfor what is a manwhat has he got, if not himselfthen he has not to say the thingshe'd truly feels and not the wordsof one who kneelsthe record shows i took the blowsand did it my wayyes it was my way.
this is the sid vicious version of course right?
January was awesome. Played about 12k hands, around 70% at $50nl. Roll at the beginning was $710, roll right now is $1541. This included $70 in bonus and $30 from carbons monthly promotion. Finished all my bonus and am pretty much set to move over to full tilt.Goals:1: Sort out money stuff. Move most/all of roll to full tilt. Done2: Get PT3, HEM or similar. Done3: 10,000 hands. Done4: Post at least 5 hands in the strategy forum. No, but I have some saved up.5: Read a poker book. Failed6: Run 3 times a week. Done7: Break an hour over 12km Did not attempt8: Read a book Done9: Eat better. A bitLots of stuff. GG January, you were awesome. GL for Feb all.
Feb-Graph.jpgApart from the awesome first session on Full Tilt where I made over $200, I felt like I struggled for most of the month. Took a while to get used to the more aggressive style of the players there. Last 3000-4000 hands I felt like I played pretty well (and ran good obviously). Finally got my money out of Carbon and into Full tilt on the 11th. Managed to get bronze iron man in 18 days.Cash games @ $50NL : +$678.3Sng's on Carbon : +$145.5Mtt's on Full Tilt : -$79.7Goals for March:1: 10,000 hands. Have to get my A into G for this, just got back from Australia today.2: Read a poker book3: Post 5 hands in strategy forum4: Go to at least 90% of my lectures.5: Uni first, poker second.6: Keep running regularly7: Focus, and feel good about my play.GL all, run gooood.
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay starting to play poker again after a year or so. Lets start with some realistic goals:-Play 10k Hands until end of March (Only about 15 Days left)-Make $200 Profit-Maintain 6PTBB/100 without much variance/hand included. If I'll maintain 6PTBB/100 but notice that I'm below my Slansky-Bucks that's fine obviously.-Achieve Silverstar-Be disciplined for one time in my life. That includes but does not exclusively consist of: -> No tilting, staying at .10/.25 until I have reached $1k -> Should it happen so that I get on a sick run and pass the $1k mark, I will not move up until I've successfully taken shots at .25/.50 -> Play Full-Ring exclusively. No Tournaments. No Fun PLO8. No LHE. My friend will probably stake me to tournaments since I grossed about 2k overall in tournament winnings for him when he staked me. That's fine. -> Keep being disiplined forever. Should be doable.Already played 2 days. These are the results:2daysd.jpg

March goal:Finally get my roll, now split between Tilt and Stars, to the point where I can move up to the $5 SnG level and stay there. That means reaching and maintaining >$250 on each site (currently about $230 on Tilt and $170 on Stars).Wait, just realized that March is 2/3 over...

Okay starting to play poker again after a year or so. Lets start with some realistic goals:-Play 10k Hands until end of March (Only about 15 Days left)-Make $200 Profit-Maintain 6PTBB/100 without much variance/hand included. If I'll maintain 6PTBB/100 but notice that I'm below my Slansky-Bucks that's fine obviously.-Achieve Silverstar-Be disciplined for one time in my life. That includes but does not exclusively consist of: -> No tilting, staying at .10/.25 until I have reached $1k -> Should it happen so that I get on a sick run and pass the $1k mark, I will not move up until I've successfully taken shots at .25/.50 -> Play Full-Ring exclusively. No Tournaments. No Fun PLO8. No LHE. My friend will probably stake me to tournaments since I grossed about 2k overall in tournament winnings for him when he staked me. That's fine. -> Keep being disiplined forever. Should be doable.Already played 2 days. These are the results:2daysd.jpg
Looks good keep it up.