the problem with staking

how about this clear example of collusion:10-person f inal table, now down to 6.UTG+1 limps with 77UTG+3 raises with 99UTG+1 callsflop comes out 3-7-8.UTG+1 checksUTG+3 betsUTG+1 callsturn 5 (rainbow board)UTG+1 checksUTG+3 betsUTG+1 FOLDSUTG+1 is clearly dumping chips, no way they can lay this hand down. staking has got to stop. THE HOLLYWOOD HOME GAME CANNOT SURVIVE THIS COLLUSION.ahaha i love these celebrity poker tournaments. i really don't get it. i have taught people to play better poker in an hour. if i was going to play a game i'd never played before, on national TV, for charity, i'd at least get someone to teach me to play. sheez.danielp.s. yes, this post was a joke, although the hand of course is real. then again UTG+3 was mena suvari, and i'd dump chips to her also if there was some :wink: :wink: :shock: involved.p.p.s. sorry i don't have any more descriptive emoticons.

then again UTG+3 was mena suvari, and i'd dump chips to her also if there was some :wink: :wink: :shock: involved. hahahaha

I know.. he thought she had the straight.. with a 4.... :roll: the guy is clearly retarded as are half of those celebrities that play on there

p.s. yes, this post was a joke, although the hand of course is real. then again UTG+3 was mena suvari, and i'd dump chips to her also if there was some :wink: :wink: :shock: involved.
She just filed for divorce from her 73 yo husband too...