Tricky Multiway Spot In 3r

Utg has been at my table has been at my table since middle of rebuy and has been opening a lot of pots c betting every flop and occasionally double barelling high cards on low boards not too much info on other too I have also been playing a lot of pots and get the idea that the table is a bit sick of me but i have shown down for the most part big hands when this hand comes upshould we be raising more pf? cbetting turn for protection (obviously a card like a 10 or a J is horrible if somebody bets into us) PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $3.00+$0.30 Tournament, 175/350 Blinds 45 Ante (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t24112)UTG (t9045)UTG+1 (t28535)MP1 (t26050)MP2 (t17170)CO (t22912)Hero (Button) (t18685)SB (t9091)Hero's M: 20.09Preflop: Hero is Button with Qh ,Qc BB bets t899, 4 folds, CO calls t899, Hero raises to t2859, SB calls t2684, 1 fold, BB calls t1960, CO calls t1960Flop: (t12191)Ac ,Ad ,4s (4 players)SB checks, BB checks, CO checks, Hero checksTurn: (t12191) 7h (4 players)SB checks, BB checks, CO checks, Hero ?

So why do you think villain didn't c-bet the flop? Why didn't you bet the flop?If you're going to check behind on that flop, then why don't you bet that turn once everyone checks to you?Get your money in if it seems nobody else wants this pot. If you think someone's goldbricking, then it's an easy c/f once someone bets.

Any reasonable bet essentially commits you (and no, a tiny probe bet is not a reasonable bet), so it's a spot where, if you think you're good or they're not, you basically ought to ship unless you want to milk the others and smaller bets will allow you to do so.

bet like 8.5 on the flop, give someone with a pair a chance to ship over you. there's no way you can fold here unless there's action in front of you

You guys really bet this turn? I check behind. Most likely someone is sandbagging the ace. You will rarely get someone to re raise you without an ace. I check through, and call a reasonable river bet. With 4 seeing the flop someone almost always flopped trips. This is a spot where you are either way ahead/way behind, meaning I like check/call line.

Any reasonable bet essentially commits you (and no, a tiny probe bet is not a reasonable bet), so it's a spot where, if you think you're good or they're not, you basically ought to ship unless you want to milk the others and smaller bets will allow you to do so.
This is sooo incredibly flawed its not even funny.
bet like 8.5 on the flop, give someone with a pair a chance to ship over you. there's no way you can fold here unless there's action in front of you
i hate it.
+1
no.C/back turn... value bet river if checked to again.

I think you've got to fire at that flop for about 1/3 pot. It's like a probe bet, but can also act as a pot sweetener or a blocker bet, depending on what your opponents are thinking.If someone comes over the top, what you do will be partly based on pot odds and where the bet came from and when you act next. I think you can fold thisif someone shoves on your probe bet, because I don't think someone will be c/r'ing with air after you were the PF raiser. And, based on the calls, I'm thinkingthere's at least one A out there in an active hand.If no bet on the flop, you MUST bet this on the turn. I mean, come on...Checked around on the flop AND on the turn? If you check behind again, you are begging someone to make a big move with air and you'll have NO idea where you are. Again, this invites the big c/r, but at least you'll have a better idea of where you are...

I'm pretty sure someone will lead the river in front of us if we check behind. Are we mucking if this happens or do we play back?
Define "play back." Like, turn our hand into a bluff? Get your money in if it seems nobody else wants this pot. If you think someone's goldbricking, then it's an easy c/f once someone bets. You sound like you want to bluff the field with QQ here. Like "No one wants it, i'll take it." This is a spot where if no one wants it, your hand is good. Also how do come to the conclusion that someone is "goldbricking" You just stare their avatar down long enough to get a feel for it? We should just flip a coin; heads we shove, tails we fold. I can't really see it being worse than any of your advice in this thread.
I'm pretty sure someone will lead the river in front of us if we check behind. Are we mucking if this happens or do we play back?
??????? you're saying that you're options are fold and shove if someone bets river...? if someone bets river im almost always calling unless i have a read on bet sizing or something.
You sound like you want to bluff the field with QQ here. Like "No one wants it, i'll take it." This is a spot where if no one wants it, your hand is good. Also how do come to the conclusion that someone is "goldbricking"
Where did you come to the conclusion that I believed someone was goldbricking? Please explain.I'm not sure 1) what your point is and 2) what you believe we should do here. If you're certain I'm flat out incorrect, then you should be able to clearly state, at the very least, our correct mode of action from here and why it is so. And yet you won't. So is this just more of the same counterproductive crap from you, loosh, or do you have some actual value to add to this discussion?What do you do here? Do you think we're ahead? Do you think we're beat? Do you think this hand as played was played badly beyond repair and that our decision is easier had we taken a different line? If so, what line would you have taken instead?