Lay Down Boat On Turn?

So I bought short into a 2/4 game for $100, and was running well when the following hand came up. I know it's a bad call pre, but UTG had not been playing many pots, and the pots he played tended to be huge--so I figured I'd see a flop.PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $4.00 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($247.40)Hero (BB) ($657.85)UTG ($964.90)MP ($400)CO ($101.60)Button ($170.25)Preflop: Hero is BB with 8 :4h, 8 :club:, 4 :5c, 9 :qhUTG bets $12, 3 folds, SB calls $10, Hero calls $8Flop: ($36) 10 :D, 8 :D, A :3h(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG bets $32, SB calls $32, Hero calls $32Turn: ($132) A :ts(3 players)SB bets $84, Hero ????

Fitz I think you meant raise flop. If so, I agree. You have to find out right here and now where you're at. Look at how many bad cards for your hand there are (basically anything 7 or higher...)

What do we think of preflop vs a very inactive opponent - odd in itself for PLO. We're basically only playing with half a hand because the 94 is freaking ugly. Is folding too nitty?I'd raise the flop, we hit what we hoped for so get some money in!As played turn is a fold I think.

We're 160bb deep effective so defending against someone who will telegraph their hand isn't terrible. That's assuming you are able to get away from low set or weak flush type hands postflop.

That's a weird bet by the SB isn't it? Against 2 stacks that way cover him and with his stack size doesn't he just pot it with the overfull? What does a bet of 2/3 do to his range?