Just Call Or Go All In?

So my friend says i shoulda just called & seen a flop instead of going all in and risking my whole stack. He says i can´t keep on going all in because eventually you won´t win....while that is true i think in my spot all in was the right move. What do you guys think. This was for top stack with 22 left in the daily 30K on stars..PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10+$1 Tournament, 20000/40000 Blinds 4000 Ante (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton (t995258)SB (t441778)BB (t697460)UTG (t1298168)UTG+1 (t486436)MP1 (t866307)MP2 (t878452)Hero (CO) (t601048)Hero's M: 6.53Preflop: Hero is CO with 10 :D, 10 :ts3 folds, MP2 bets t160000, Hero raises to t597048 (All-In), 3 folds, MP2 calls t437048Flop: (t1286096) Q :4h, 6 :5c, Q :club:(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: (t1286096) 8 :3h(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t1286096) K :qh(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: t1286096

dont post results - end the hand after you shove preflopyou played it fine. you cant call off that much of your stack preflop just hoping for a good flop. phil hellmuth might, but hes a donkey

dont post results - end the hand after you shove preflopyou played it fine. you cant call off that much of your stack preflop just hoping for a good flop. phil hellmuth might, but hes a donkey
edited my post for future readers!
Calling and seeing a flop implies that you might fold on the flop. Calling off 25% of your stack with an M of 6-7 with TT here would quite simply be idiotic. You have absolutely no choice but to push.
thank youme and my friend have been arguing about this hand....i know he was wrong....I can never just call there. Maybe if i had 1million plus in chips or something but even then i think a RR would be appropriate.
So now that I guess everybody knows you lost, what was the winner? I full agree to push pre. I think most of your answers are going to be.
Well he called my shove with KsJs...He was chip leader with 23 to go and came 18th.....All i gotta say is GOOD YOU SON OF A BITCH im gladKJ is NEVER ahead there no matter what......what he thinks im pushin allin with QJ?

With ~15BB and antes, I'm shoving this every time unless villain is rather tight.Many villains think any two broadway are good here, which is probably why he pulled a Ralph Perry and called with KJ.

So my friend says i shoulda just called & seen a flop instead of going all in and risking my whole stack. He says i can´t keep on going all in because eventually you won´t win....while that is true i think in my spot all in was the right move. What do you guys think. This was for top stack with 22 left in the daily 30K on stars..PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $10+$1 Tournament, 20000/40000 Blinds 4000 Ante (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton (t995258)SB (t441778)BB (t697460)UTG (t1298168)UTG+1 (t486436)MP1 (t866307)MP2 (t878452)Hero (CO) (t601048)Hero's M: 6.53Preflop: Hero is CO with 10 :ts, 10 :club:3 folds, MP2 bets t160000, Hero raises to t597048 (All-In)
post should actually look more like this, for future reference. dont worry about other people's decisions or the board cards, just your play. if, you had just called then shoved the flop, you'd include all of preflop, the flop, his action, then yours, and then end the hand before we know if he called or not. make sense?i havent read all the other responses, but anyone who said you could play this any other way other than shoving is pretty much wrong. unless this guy is strictly playing AK and JJ+going out here or in 11th probably doesnt make much difference, and if you did win this you have a good shot at a big payday.

Yeah, push every single solitary time. No question.The call with KJ isn't THAT bad either. Actually, I think it's debatable as to whether KJ is even a bad call. Thoughts on this?

theres 40k+20k+32k=92k before any actionvillains raise makes it 160+92= 252k our call (before raise) and we got 252+160= 412k our raise is another 437048 so total pot is 437048+412000= 849048so he's calling 437k to win 849k, which is almost 2-1 (like 1.9-1, if my math is right, but im not a math guy, so...)you almost cant fold anything getting 2-1. add in to that i dont know payout structures but i'd bet the difference between 22nd and 11th isnt too much, and the advantage of having a huge stack with 20 or so left makes this an easy call, even with much less than KJ. plus he'd still have enough chips to shovebot a few rounds and hang in there if he loses.i didnt see how upset OP was until a minute ago, but dude it's an easy tournament situation and he has to call. you both played it right, turned out in his favor. actually you having TT is good for him as he's in a race instead of being dominated by AK or JJ+

Yeah, push every single solitary time. No question.The call with KJ isn't THAT bad either. Actually, I think it's debatable as to whether KJ is even a bad call. Thoughts on this?
Yeah Villain is getting slighty less than 2-1, but its still a questionable call. I dont think a call or fold is technically 'wrong'. Though I hate raising 4xbb simply for this reason, you end up having to put a lot of chips in with a marginal hand cause you comitted yourself. I raise to like 110k with KJs there, and could fold it more easily. Yeah Mark, KJ is never ahead. But even against unless you have KK or AA, he is only a 2-1 dog. You could have AQ, AT(maybe), 88-JJ(maybe lower) aswell which makes him a slight dog so I dont think the call is terrible.