Theinvestor Is A Scammer

You know what this calls for?road_trip_021.jpgBest case scenario? Lots of adolescent nudity and shenanigans!
THE NEXT PERSON THAT SAYS SHENANIGANS IS GONNA GET PISTOL WHIPPED!!!!!Casey thats ghey dude, sorry to hear that
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually I'm like.... Maybe there's a reason, but I know Casey and trust his judgement on this one. This is fucked!Sorry this happened to you guys. Hopefully he makes this right.

so hes unreachable for weeks and comes back to respond in this thread the day its posted. Must have a friend who told him about the thread.

Almost the whole story. Casey did help me out when I was in a jam a few months ago and I thank him for that. As far as the tourney score goes I told the coaches that I was playing in some tournies and that some where stakes, from here and from elsewhere. All was fine when I had small cashes. When I hit for a big score all of a sudden they expected a split.I do still owe Casey a few bucks and I will send it to him when I can. Real life stuff came up that I had no control over and I had to spend the rest of what I had from the $3k before I could ship to him. I did send him the rest of what I has on Stars a few weeks ago:Also, When he first helped me out I shipped him this prior to it:http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp43/chuckgellasc/http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp43/chuckgellasc/cliff notes:Casey helped me outshipped him money when he helped me out on Starsshipped him money again a few weeks agoreal life stuff tapped mebroke right now and havent played teh poker at all recentlywill ship the rest when I can

Also, I would like to add that I do not deny owing Casey some money right now. He just made it sound like I havent made an attempt at paying him back, which isnt the case at all
If you were splitting FPP's, how do you not owe for the tourney?
Almost the whole story. Casey did help me out when I was in a jam a few months ago and I thank him for that. As far as the tourney score goes I told the coaches that I was playing in some tournies and that some where stakes, from here and from elsewhere. All was fine when I had small cashes. When I hit for a big score all of a sudden they expected a split.I do still owe Casey a few bucks and I will send it to him when I can. Real life stuff came up that I had no control over and I had to spend the rest of what I had from the $3k before I could ship to him. I did send him the rest of what I has on Stars a few weeks ago:Also, When he first helped me out I shipped him this prior to it:http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp43/chuckgellasc/http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp43/chuckgellasc/cliff notes:Casey helped me outshipped him money when he helped me out on Starsshipped him money again a few weeks agoreal life stuff tapped mebroke right now and havent played teh poker at all recentlywill ship the rest when I can
So were clear... the 560 transfer was our money. from the original 500 stake. Also I left you with 200 of our money so you could still play cash games. Also as far as the tournaments go we had no idea you were playing, not like we were waiting for a big cash. In fact if I knew you were playing tournaments I would of told you to stop. The issue with the tournament is that you said you got in on FPPS. Which as you know we split FPPS and rakeback. So don't make a thread with so feel good story saying you got in on FPPS. Then all of the sudden say that we don't get half b/c you were playing tournies before that with our money. Yes you did send 274 or w/e but you still owe me 636-274= $362. + w/e you did w/ the 200 we left in your account..who knows what you did with that.Just so amazing you ignore me for weeeeeeeeekkkkkks, then I out you and you show up again. Have some ****ing morals and accountability.