Theinvestor Is A Scammer

THEINVESTOR... or as a lot of people know him Chuck...is a huge scammer. Don't trust him.Here is the jist of the story. Chuck was chosen to be part of Rdog, Pocktdeuces and I's staking/coaching group. Chuck was one of my students and we worked together starting in October. We gave him a 500 BR to start and he was eager to learn and a good student. We did the for a month and a half. then in early Dec. Chuck tells me he can't pay his rent, he lost his job and he needs 600 to pay rent. So I moneygram him 636 w/fees and he is able to pay his rent. I told him he could pay me back over time as the money came in. Soon after this Chuck disappears for awhile, isn't playing poker etc. I try to set up coaching sessions and we can't get together. Apparently throughout this time he was soliciting tournament stakes from other sites...unbeknownst to us. Obv we don't want people getting stakes from other people when we already stake them.Fast forward to January. Chuck shows up out of no where @ the final table of the 11R on stars. He cashes in 5th for 3400. He claims to have gotten in on FPPS...which we state explicitly in our opening thread that we split FPPS. So we are under the impression that the tournament was played on the stake since he entered on FPPS that he earned with our staking BR. He then disappears again. Also after his score rather than shipping me the 636 he owes me on stars, he goes around and starts staking people who railed him at the FT with OUR money..lol. So I keep emailing him and getting no response. Finally he tells me he'll pay me back the rent money not he tourney score, but he cashed out the money (which wasn't his). So I've been getting the runaround for since and now he just won't respond to me. Cliffnotes: I gave chuck 636 to pay his rent so he didn't get evicted and he won't pay me back. He also reneged on our staking deal and didn't pay out our profit from the tourney.Link to original staking thread. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...c=128932&hlChuck FT thread: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=132322&hl=Also if you google his sn: chuckgellasc on stars, you can see he's been peddling staking sites.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks dude, him and I did some paypal - stars transfers so this is kind of a shock. I hope if you continue to stake people you get people that are more trustworthy.

That sucks. I remember when he made the final table and claimed it was with FPP's, I even posted to congratulate him on his nice score. What a douche...fortunately he is in the minority.

That sucks dude, him and I did some paypal - stars transfers so this is kind of a shock. I hope if you continue to stake people you get people that are more trustworthy.
Damn.Always took him for a good guy. This sucks major balls.
Yea, i obv thought he was a decent guy too, otherwise I would have never lent him the money. But the greed is just too much, they just see the money and know that they'll never have to face the person in real life.Unfortunate, but overall, the staking/coaching has been a big success and I've met a lot of really cool great people.
from his profile...AIM = chuckgellascyahoo = cgellaschlast seen = January 19th, 2009 - 3:59 AM age/DOB = 32 / Born Sep-9-1976sex = malefrom = Port Huron, MI
tyty. yea I have most of his contact info/full name. If I can get moneygram to give me a copy of the moneygram reciept then I can do some better research.

Everytime I read a thread like this I get a little sick to my stomach. I feel sorry for you bubbleboy. Hope you get your money back, especially the money you sent for rent.

Three names listed as Charles Gellasch that live in michican, although two appear to be the same (if not all three)Link: http://www.411.com/search/FindPerson?extra...ocaltime=surveyGellasch, Charles224 Birch LnColumbus, MI 48063-3707Gellasch, Charles M1020 Belle River Rd, Apt 5East China, MI Gellasch Jr, Charles WAge:30-341020 Belle River Woods BlvdEast China, MI 48054-4778Third entry even has an age, which matches our perp...

Three names listed as Charles Gellasch that live in michican, although two appear to be the same (if not all three)Link: http://www.411.com/search/FindPerson?extra...ocaltime=surveyGellasch, Charles224 Birch LnColumbus, MI 48063-3707Gellasch, Charles M1020 Belle River Rd, Apt 5East China, MI Gellasch Jr, Charles WAge:30-341020 Belle River Woods BlvdEast China, MI 48054-4778Third entry even has an age, which matches our perp...
Nice, yea the 2nd/3rd address is where I sent my moneygram too. Funny thing is I used to live like 25 min from there. I've since moved tho, now I'm like 4.5 hours away.
That's more Gellasch than I thought would exist. If you pick the East China duo, you'll have a 66.6% chance of at least shaking up a family member.
Nice, yea the 2nd/3rd address is where I sent my moneygram too. Funny thing is I used to live like 25 min from there. I've since moved tho, now I'm like 4.5 hours away.
You know what this calls for?road_trip_021.jpgBest case scenario? Lots of adolescent nudity and shenanigans!