4.40 Stake For Help

I want a custom PS table like Mark's (NoSup4U) seen here...layoutpostable.jpgEXCEPT I want it to be the University or Oregon symbol seen here (unless you can find a cooler one) with black or the Ducks emerald green background...Oregon-O.jpgTry to make it nicely sized like Mark's symbol is.Im at work til late tonight so cant ship til ~9pm PST tonight. Best one wins. You keep all $ unless you make a FT, then I get 25%, you keep 75% no stake back.

i really like this idea.... ill do some stakes to the 30k gtd if someone can hook me up with a lakers table. make howards firs though :club:
You hijacked my thread with a bigger stake! Damn you for having the bigger BR!!!!!
Forget doing mine, someone is doing it out of the kindness of their heart. Stake canceled. The thread is yours K2O8
i really didnt mean to hijack your thread, sorry if i came off rude. just got excited at the prospect of having a laker table
i really didnt mean to hijack your thread, sorry if i came off rude. just got excited at the prospect of having a laker table
np at all, Lobster said he would make mine for me so no need to keep going with this thread for me. glgl!
I can do this on AP, PokerStars and FullTilt.`Cen
cool. if you could make one for ps with a KU Jayhawk I'll give you a 4.40 stake.