Pls To Be Helping Backing Up Hem Database For A Computer Reformat

so yeah, i've been having weird issues with all sorts of computer shit lately and i think that it's time for a fresh reformat of everything, which would require backing up my HEM database. briefly, how do i do this? i've wandered around the internet and everything i find just says "use pgadmin" but the process there is unclear to me. can anyone help walk me through this process?

First hike up your skirt so you can see your hemThen use a number 14 needle with a thread color that matches your skirt, in this case...pinkTry not to snag your nylons as runs are common, luckily you shave your legs so you shouldn't have much resistance.You do shave don't you?

First hike up your skirt so you can see your hemThen use a number 14 needle with a thread color that matches your skirt, in this case...pinkTry not to snag your nylons as runs are common, luckily you shave your legs so you shouldn't have much resistance.You do shave don't you?
no thanks to you, i finally found the relevant FAQ on the hem website.
no thanks to you, i finally found the relevant FAQ on the hem website.
Well thanks for wasting our time if you were just going to go to the manual :club:

I can't help you until you put some pants on...