• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a ****ing joke.he makes plays like this and still gets deals.http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090225190515337
looooooooolI haven't messed with that site yet, but the hell did you get the spanish accent? ****ing hilarious!! And I don't know if you tried to use actual spanish words in there, but it was ****ing funny!!loooooooooooool

Congrats JC!!!! I hope he enjoys playing cash games because Stars doesnt have many good mtts except for Sundays.. I heard from another PS team pro that they arent allowed to play on FTP so maybe he can pull some strings and get a better tourney schedule... Id be willing to help for free with anyone from P-stars if they want me to.

Congrats JC!!!! I hope he enjoys playing cash games because Stars doesnt have many good mtts except for Sundays.. I heard from another PS team pro that they arent allowed to play on FTP so maybe he can pull some strings and get a better tourney schedule... Id be willing to help for free with anyone from P-stars if they want me to.
seriously i dont get stars tourney schedule at all...it is the most idiotic thing ever
looooooooolI haven't messed with that site yet, but the hell did you get the spanish accent? ****ing hilarious!! And I don't know if you tried to use actual spanish words in there, but it was ****ing funny!!loooooooooooool
I had to listen 3 times, first time I was playing and thought it was all spanish. I still dont understand what the hell was going on but it was prob the best one yet.
Yes pls get a $55r and $100 cubed added between 7-9pm plsplsplsplpsl
Yes pls get a $55r and $100 cubed added between 7-9pm plsplsplsplpsl
i mean the whole schedule is wack for high stakes ( could be missing a few)1pm 1092pm 109r3pm 55315pm 55r5pm 557pm 1098pm 100r9pm 162like really?....They def need a big freezout during the day...how bout a $215 or 162 at 5...a 109 at 4...put like a $200 turbo at 8, move the 100r to 730, make a 55r at 830?
If only he was here to see all the congrats.Nice vid, but I can't understand 74% of it.
I think I heard something like "I love FCP but I hate that Rakeback Whore Suited_Up!" I could be wrong though.
If only he was here to see all the congrats.
QFT