Lol At Seeking Medical Advice Here

good one austin loooool
i just had an idea, sally boy. i'm gonna downlaod the sopranos theme song. you know "WOKE UP THIS MORNING, GOT YOUR SEFL A GUN". then i'll burn it on a cd. i'll go and get a cigar or two, light up, pop the cd in and boom. coolest guy on the road.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just had an idea, sally boy. i'm gonna downlaod the sopranos theme song. you know "WOKE UP THIS MORNING, GOT YOUR SEFL A GUN". then i'll burn it on a cd. i'll go and get a cigar or two, light up, pop the cd in and boom. coolest guy on the road.
my cousin's a state trooper too.oh really? whats his name?barney fife.POW.

I just read your post to a customer of mine who is a Dr for the workers compensation board, this guy deals with work related injuries and checks to see if your faking it.He said Carpal Tunnel would be more of a sharp pain at your wrist. He said its probably one of two things either you slept on it and have a pinched nerve or if you have a job that requires hours on the computer its most likely you have Tennis Elbow. You said its your left arm if you play hours of on-line poker with your left hand on the mouse than this is what you may have. Thats pretty decent advice on-line but if it continues go see a Doctor so I can offer bets on the resultsheart related +1000 (suckers bet)Carpal Tunnel +500Tennis Elbow -300Pinched Nerve -250the field even Tennis Elbow SymptomsTenderness on the outer bony part of the elbow Morning stiffness of the elbow with persistent aching Soreness in the forearm Pain worse when grasping or holding an object Buy one of these while on the computerElastic-Elbow-Pad-21243742412.jpg

Bottom line, Flushgarden ... you're not dying, but your elbow might be ****ed.

If you are overweight... you should be taking aspirin everyday anyways. It doesn't thin the blood like some people think.... it decreases the stickiness of the platelets allowing the blood to flow more freely.324mg of baby aspirin.... chew it up every day.
What is recommended is 81 mg of aspirin daily which is Baby aspirin. the reason for not taking 324mg of aspirin is it can lead to bleeding tendencies. As well as inflamed the lining of the stomach. so they also recommend that it be ECASA. or a coated aspirin be used.
so we also recommend that it be ECASA. or a coated aspirin be used.
we? you were involved in the medical research that determined the acceptable levels of aspirin to be taken daily by obese individuals looking to prevent heart attacks?
we? you were involved in the medical research that determined the acceptable levels of aspirin to be taken daily by obese individuals looking to prevent heart attacks?
sorry it should be they, does that make you happy your Royal Jester.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwGP9DAAi4Awatch that video, it's invaluable, it will tell you all you need to knowbut seriouslyMy Dad experienced heart troubles about two years ago, and ended up having to get a quadruple bypass 1.5 yrs ago. He said prior to his angiogram, that he was experiencing pains in his right arm, and not rly any of the 'classic' symptoms. Like, left arm was fine, right arm was sore, would experience random shortness of breath, would need to sit down after a short walk etc.So basically, my reccommendation is get it checked out by a competent doctor..seriously.
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Mushroom Mushroom STROOOOOOKE!
lol
It's not a heart attack. Arm pain is secondary to coronary problems.... it doesn't start in the arm and then go to the chest. If you have chest pain...then feel it in your jaw... going down to your left arm... yea... you're about to die.
This isn't necessarily true. It's fully possible to have a heart attack without feeling chest pain.I find it really interesting that "a feeling of impending doom" is a symptom for a heart attack.
I find it really interesting that "a feeling of impending doom" is a symptom for a heart attack.
so the morning after every night I get completely wasted I'm actually having a heart attack?
so the morning after every night I get completely wasted I'm actually having a heart attack?
it probably has more to do with the three hundred pounder you bagged while intoxicated.
As it turns out, "a feeling of impending doom" is also a symptom of I-might-have-gotten-a-single-mom-pregnant-itis.

what the hell happened was it tennis elbow? You freaks telling him it was a heart attack probably gave him a panic attack worrying it was a heart attack. Now the poor guy has a heart condition.