State Of The Forum Address

I am a lifelong Cubs fan.My mother is a lifelong White Sox fan.Ever since 2005, every birthday I get another 2005 White Sox T-shirt, banner, or poster. She has informed me that she has ten years worth of this prepared.I hate my life.
I must say your mother reeks of epic win. Your b-day isn't in October/September by any chance? THAT would be a cruel practical joke from life...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm filing sad, I like to play the glad gameI think about all the things in life that make me gladLike, the first cut into a fresh piece of construction paper... or, slowrolling with acesWhat makes you glad?

wow. its getting silly now, the people that are leaving. i dont really know you king but gl to you.
I lol hard at this for some reason.
mmm? i was made years ago for diff purposes. im not leaving anything and i got zero to do with rdog or that posse. i just plain dont care for you.
rdog was never hideout.
Thank you Bob, Gov, Matt, Theresa, DNA, Zach, KDawg and everyone who moderates and keeps this forum runnng. :club:
I find it hilarious that people actually get "offended" by "trolls".They're trolls.Just ignore them.If you can't, you probably think you're more important than you really are.And, it's the internets.I love you King, but you opened a door (i'll sex you on skype later, imo)- Jordan
And important meaning, what is actual importance to an online community? Pretty sure we are all equals here and people that can't take some ribbing, or just can't ignore it and move on, probably take themselves way too seriously.Then again, I could be wrong and perhaps I'm just a douche.And again King, I love you and am not trying to "lump" you into these characteristics. Just my overall observation.- Jordan
These.I love you King, and haven't been around enough the last week to know what's gone down. Rdog has been vocally unhappy with FCP for a while so when he got to his breaking point I wasn't surprised. But this seems a little rash by you. But everyone needs to find a place to be happy, and if it isn't here then somewhere :)F the Steelers also :)Mark

This thread: I <3 drama queens that feel the need to announce they are "leaving us", as if it's the end of a 50 year marriage and we need the warning so we can re-arrange our lives accordingly.Thx for sharing, k bye.

Yo fluff I can see you are really unhappy with what is happening. All things considered I rate you and Jordan as the guys from this forum who impress me the most. You are both good players, very positive and level headed. And Jordan seem pissed about it all too.I have never posted much but have always enjoyed reading this forum. There seems to be a fairly repetitive pattern whereby truly exceptional players leave and a whole bunch of recreational players who weren't here to learn say so ****ing what. And a bunch of guys who were here to learn think to themsleves damn that really sux.But I don't see why Rdog's new forum has to have a negative impact on anyone. I mean he has invited everyone who has ever even remotely contributed to the challenge thread (he even invited me!). And i am sure if anyone had a genuine interest and wanted to get involved there would be no problems.There just always seems to be this ego battle between guys who are posting / playing for fun and guys who are perceived, or perceive themselves, as posting / playing very well / seriously. And the reality is who gives a ****. I mean if your are posting for fun and are confident and secure in that fact, why do you care if some tool wants to crap on like he knows everything about poker? And if you play for a living, why do you care if some random wants to criticise your game?It is all pretty juvenile from both sides. From my perspective, I am a full-time lawyer who made more from poker than work last year. So to some extent I can empathise with both sides. And I really don't see any need for conflict. If someone wants to make a post about how he "only" won $20K by finishing 5th in a tournament, and wants to vent about his bad beat, why can't we let him do that without being critical? And if someone wants to post about how they ran $50 into $10K by gambling it up, why can't we all just enjoy his tale? Ultimately Fluff and Jordan would let the guy who only won $20K vent, and would enjoy the tale of the guy who ran $50 into $10K without being critical. And that is why they have my respect. If everyone was a little more like them I think we could all get along.

Maybe I misunderstood, but I thought it was 3 or 4 guys.. not a 'mass exodus', so maybe that's my mistake.
My guess is that we lost half a dozen that won't post here until that forum fades (I have no guess as to when that might be). There's likely to be a lot of crossover.The Cthread exodus is likely to hurt GenPoker's cash game discussion...just as the MTT exodus last year hurt. But yeah, this stuff has been going on for years.
You know nothing about me. I have no reason to justify myself to you..... but, for what it's worth, I have a job that contributes to society, I provide for my family and I contribute substantial time (about 200 hours a year) and money to charities and other worthy causes. Sorry that I don't play poker for a living.This is a fair post. I am here for entertainment. To the extent I have ever diminished anyone else's entertainment, I apologize.
See this is why you're so god damn stupid. You know nothing about me either but you wanna pretend like you do. I don't have a family to provide for, so dont talk like you're all righteous because you have one to provide for. I dont play poker for a living either.
See this is why you're so god damn stupid. You know nothing about me either but you wanna pretend like you do. I don't have a family to provide for, so dont talk like you're all righteous because you have one to provide for. I dont play poker for a living either.
you asked what I contribute and I answered..... I said nothing about you and never insinuated that you played poker for a living..... your results make clear that you don'twhy are you so hostileI answered your question without any ill willand I am not righteous for providing for my family - never said I was
I CALL :club:
Ahahahaha!!!Anyway, although I can't say as I endorse some of the methods used to troll/attack/e-terrorise, etc., maybe it IS time for someone to leave if they can't manage a disagreement or a few shitty comments made by someone they don't know, will never know and shouldn't care about. People have opinions and they express them is a wide variety of ways and the internet(s) is simply a superb place for being a complete douchebag. Like I said, though, I don't endorse or support douchbaggery, but I've come to be able to manage it. I hope the sensitive souls who have been hurt by the trolls will see fit to come on back and wade into the fray once more.Cheers!

lol @ this thread. internet drama is retarded, you guys need to lighten up if you let some random d1ckbag trolls get to your head. We all like this place too much to leave over something stupid, just put it behind you and carry on.