Stlouis/chicago Tea Party

Saint Louis Tea Party ProtestI was mainly going to this protest for the hilarity, but I think there may be decent coverage on local news. I'm not sure how much attention this is getting in Chicago or elsewhere. Does anyone want to go and push online poker? 3.5 billion is the number the PPA said could be generated yearly by taxing online poker. I figure if it gets local tv news coverage, and there were 3 or 4 signs(they're estimating 100 in attendance in st louis), we could get some air time. If anyone else from the STL area wants to, let me know. Come up with sign ideas? This is at 11am on friday(that timing was really thought out well). I'm going to sign up for the Lumiere 30 man superturbo SNG that starts@noon, head down, then go back and play. Anyone not in the St. Louis area that can come up with a sign idea for this(poker related or otherwise), post it here. If I like it better than mine I'll use it. 2 sign ideasCan't afford your mortgage?Support the auto industrySleep in your car $3,500,000,000/yr.REGULATE AND TAX ONLINE POKERFor the record, I don't believe in saving anyone from anything, much less themselves. I do put more blame at the feet of Wall Street, for the simple fact we know people will take whatever they can get plus some. So much for the underwriters. I know retirements have been slashed, I'm just thankful they weren't able to get social security privatized. Not looking for political debate at this time plz thx.

I was actually thinking about going to this with a couple of my friends from school here in rolla. I'm not a big fan of protesting I just kinda wanted to see if the organizers were going to speak and wanted to hear what they had to say. I doubt this will do anything other than give the news a few min but it will prolly get overlooked on a national level unless fox news decides to push it.