Marko Jaric Marries.... Adriana Lima!?!?!?

I agree with what they wrote...

Theoretically, this should make all of us feel better about ourselves. If a rat-faced Slav with no disternible star power can land one of the most famous models on the planet, I should be able to travel back in time to 1960 and have a three-way with Brigitte Bardot and Sophia Loren. And yet here’s my penis, all alone in 2009. Time to start drinking. I think I’ve got some cooking wine under the sink. Oh, no cooking wine? This bleach’ll do.

he must be a wizard and versed in all kinds of dark magic. this defies logic. this defies the laws of physics. this defies everything i stand for.its time to start questioning everyting we think we know...

How the fck does this scrub land the hottest woman in the world? he must be hung like Mandingo. Lima should be getting the likes of Tom Brady, not Marko freaking Jaric. God this tilts me for some reason..http://withleather.uproxx.com/2009/02/horrible-horrible-newshttp://deadspin.com/5159818/sorry-guys-mar...-off-the-market
oh my god :club:
  • 2 weeks later...

A Philadelphia woman has accused Memphis Grizzlies guard Marko Jaric of sexual assault, multiple sources familiar with the investigation told SI.com. The incident allegedly occurred in February when the Grizzlies were in Philadelphia to play the 76ers.Jaric is a seven-year NBA veteran who is in his first season with the Grizzlies. Last month Jaric married longtime girlfriend and Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima.A native of Belgrade, the 30-year-old guard was selected in the second round of the 2000 NBA draft by the L.A. Clippers before taking the court in the '02-03 season. He was traded to the Timberwolves in '05 before being moving on to Memphis in a draft-night trade last June.A Grizzlies spokesman had no comment.

A Philadelphia woman has accused Memphis Grizzlies guard Marko Jaric of sexual assault, multiple sources familiar with the investigation told SI.com. The incident allegedly occurred in February when the Grizzlies were in Philadelphia to play the 76ers.Jaric is a seven-year NBA veteran who is in his first season with the Grizzlies. Last month Jaric married longtime girlfriend and Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima.A native of Belgrade, the 30-year-old guard was selected in the second round of the 2000 NBA draft by the L.A. Clippers before taking the court in the '02-03 season. He was traded to the Timberwolves in '05 before being moving on to Memphis in a draft-night trade last June.A Grizzlies spokesman had no comment.
YES! Let the divorce begin. Unless Lima likes rough trade. Which would explain this match better.
Oh my god. I hate you Marko Jaric.Adriana if you're reading this, if I can't have you may I introduce you to the man you should be with...sashavujacicx.jpg

My favorite part:Adriana Lima, a Brazilian supermodel and a Victoria’s Secret Angel, eloped with NBA star [sic] Marko Jaric on Feb. 14 That's some funny shat right there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...