Hi everyone was just really looking for some sort of SnG training website that is really worth the price. Any suggestions? I've heard of SnG Icons but haven't really heard any really good reviews on it or if it is worth it any advice would be great.

1) Read Colin Moshman's book2) Play around with programs like SNGWIZ, SNGEGT, SNGPT, etc3) Post hands in tourney strat forum4) Profit
Ya I started at 1 dollar SNG's like 6 months ago and now I play the 20 dollar SNGS regularly. I never read any books or subscribed to any sites, just read the strat forums and here and the ones at 2+2 have a ton of traffic. That's how I learned.
1) Read Colin Moshman's book2) Play around with programs like SNGWIZ, SNGEGT, SNGPT, etc3) Post hands in tourney strat forum4) Profit
Don't download or "play around" with any program, especially sng programs without first consulting the respective sites T&C or list of banned programs.
Don't download or "play around" with any program, especially sng programs without first consulting the respective sites T&C or list of banned programs.
You're fine as long as you don't use them while you're playing.