Credit Card Roulette

god this thread is going to tilt me so bad, hahahaha.that bill was a lot more than 300, lol--closer to 800 pre-tip, iirc. i did get a free piece of cake out of the deal, though. on that trip, i lost that one, two venetian noodle bar ccrs, one at the bellagio cafe, a cheesecake factory dinner (i think--can someone remember if i actually didn't lose that one?) and chopped a dinner at ruth's chris after it got down to me and syous and i couldn't take the thought of eating another 500 dollar one on my own. the waitress drew the card afterward anyway, and i would have not-lost. al;skdjflas;kdfjlskdjflall told, i'm down almost 2500 at ccr, and am booking it a lifetime losing game for me and moving on. i've sworn off it permanently.god, after typing that, i may seriously have to stop playing tonight. that trip was so disgusting, lol. i think i had my card drawn (last) 2/3 of the time i played, honestly.
good times

I've played this game a lot and love it. I remember playing with a bunch of guys from fcp/s7s. Jamie (checky) really does run bad. I think he had to pay twice. Sadly he was pretty close to broke, but we still let him pay.The worst ones are when I go out with JC. Guy loves to eat at high end places in Vegas. Gets expensive food and wine, etc. I don't drink, so I know I could get screwed somehow. Luckily I think I've only lost one time. But it's always those meals with JC that could sting a bit.

i'm 2/2 in cc roulette, i remember one time ray actually lost. Only time I've ever seen him run badI forget who lost the other one, odds are it was Jamie though.

i'm 2/2 in cc roulette, i remember one time ray actually lost. Only time I've ever seen him run badI forget who lost the other one, odds are it was Jamie though.
If you're referring to the one with Me, you, Ray, and my friend Chris at Turning Stone then it was me. ****ing Chinese CCR.
Lol, sadly my story isn't very good, I had to be reminded of what it actually was, so that should be a good indicator that it's not really a great story and Gibler was messing with y'all. Anyways, the story is I was in Palm Beach Gardens staying at moneyinbad's house, kicking it with the giblers and bootswild and we went out to dinner one night. I'm pretty sure it was P.F. chang's which is a fairly cheap chinese restaurant so again, story can't be that good. All 5 of us ate, had a few appetizers and what not, and seeing how we all play poker, naturally CCR had to be played becuase why not.
That makes the story, imo.
Lol, sadly my story isn't very good, I had to be reminded of what it actually was, so that should be a good indicator that it's not really a great story and Gibler was messing with y'all. Anyways, the story is I was in Palm Beach Gardens staying at moneyinbad's house, kicking it with the giblers and bootswild and we went out to dinner one night. I'm pretty sure it was P.F. chang's which is a fairly cheap chinese restaurant so again, story can't be that good. All 5 of us ate, had a few appetizers and what not, and seeing how we all play poker, naturally CCR had to be played becuase why not. I forget exactly why but we decide to do a practice round, I assume just to ensure there's no cheating and to get the rules down (who holds cards, who picks etc). So we do the practice and obviously I lose because my life is one constant run bad. However, losing the practice is pretty much the best thing ever because hey, how can i possibly lose the practice round and the real round b2b. I assume the odds of this are like 4% but I could be wrong. (Also, i'm aware the odds of me losing the next one aren't actually decreased). Obviously we then proceed to do the real one, and wouldn't you know it I lose again. It really wasn't very expensive if I recall, it couldn't have been more than 90$ so nbd. I have however, dodged a 7 or 8 way 900$ dinner HU in Aruba, and faded a 4 way, 700$ drink tab in Aruba as well. The impressive part about the drinks tab was that it was only between like 5 people or so. So that's all I got, sorry to disappoint. The best random story involving ccr that I have heard so far is that a semi-well known mtt reg was in the Bahamas eating a dinner at Nobu with a bunch high stakes cash ballers etc, and they racked up like a 4k? tab or something, and this tourney reg had like 5 or 6k to his name total, and instead of just paying for his meal since he could barely afford to pay the tab, he ccr'ed for it and inevitably lost like 66-80% of his net worth in one dinner. Only CCR i have ever passed on was like an 1800 tab at Turningstone since I didn't have much cash at the time, and losing that would not have been pleasant
lol i was referring to the story about the dude who lost 3/4 of his bankroll
lol i was referring to the story about the dude who lost 3/4 of his bankroll
bankroll management, ftw!besides, if this reg. mtt player plays online, he should have a lot of FPPs. FPPs, (Ripley's) believe it or not, can save you roll.