Looking To Try New Site

I'm looking to try a new poker site. I'm a USA player.I'm looking for rakeback.I already have accounts on FullTilt and Pstars. Oh and bodog too. I didn't like bodog though because that online sports gambling was too inticing for me lol.So I was hoping some of you could tell me the best site, besides those three, to play. Things to consider, rakeback, first deposit bonuses and freerolls, overall player traffic, and anything else you can think of.I just don't trust the reviews I see online because all the reviews seem to point to whatever site they have an affiliation with.For deposit options I'd prefer direct check deposit, but prepaid credit card works fine.Also I'm a low limit player.So what's the best site for me to try? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, for a US player, Cake is the next best known site, with 33 % maximum rakeback anywhere you go. I have a link in my sig, they offer monthly freerolls if you rake enough (fairly small amount), and rakeraces if you put in good volume.

I'd check out Cake Poker. I hear the site is still fairly soft.and RakeRobber for rakeback.you're welcome Kurt.
I finally beat Kurt to a thread regarding rakeback in a way, and what do I get? You replacing him?I will never complete my goal.