• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-4 from 3, six turnovers. 0 steals and only one foul in 41 minutes, obviously not playing enough defense.
Yea his +23 on the night was horrible display of how effective he was. What did they win by... 12?I watched his 50 point game the other night and if anyone on the team could have hit a shot he would have had a 50/16 game then too. There were 5 straight possessions in the 3rd where he hit someone with a perfect pass and they somehow missed everything.
1-4 from 3, six turnovers. 0 steals and only one foul in 41 minutes, obviously not playing enough defense.
16 to 6 (2.7 to 1) is an EXCELLENT assist to turnover ratio. When you dominate the ball that much, you are going to turn it over sometimes.0 steals is unusual....but then again Detroit is not a turnover prone team. He guarded Stuckey most of the game and Stuckey had a mediocre at best night so I think Wade's D was ok. When you go for 31, 16, and 7 you can slack a bit on D.Wade is not a good 3pt shooter. But he is improving. I think he should take them a little less in general but whatever he is doing fine.
Wade is not a good 3pt shooter. But he is improving. I think he should take them a little less in general but whatever he is doing fine.
Yea when he hits one or two in a row he falls in love with them a little instead of working in the mid range area like he normally does.

MVP! MVP!Wade leads a 19-0 run in the 4th to lead a huge comeback against the Knicks.He goes for (deep breath): 46 pts, 10assts, 8 boards, 4 steals and 3 blocks. Damn. 24 points in the 4th quarter alone to erase a huge deficit.

MVP! MVP!Wade leads a 19-0 run in the 4th to lead a huge comeback against the Knicks.He goes for (deep breath): 46 pts, 10assts, 8 boards, 4 steals and 3 blocks. Damn. 24 points in the 4th quarter alone to erase a huge deficit.
Does that mean Lebrons "almost" triple double wasn't all it was hyped up to be either?
and Kobe's 62 yeah they were all against the knicksyou should never be losing by that much to the knicks they suck and they play zero defenseany accomplishment against the knicks is purely for video game fun
meh, having a big night vs. the Knicks is like spanking the Raptors. kind've expect it. if Portland was in the same division as NY I bet Roy would increase his ppg by 2 pts.
I wish Nate robinson was about 6 inches taller. God damn, he's great in d'antoni's system.
could you imagine a healthy Arenas in d'antoni's system?I wish somebody worked out the math as to how much more more a player makes by the inflated stats under d'antoni.
meh, having a big night vs. the Knicks is like spanking the Raptors. kind've expect it. if Portland was in the same division as NY I bet Roy would increase his ppg by 2 pts.
it was really more about the drama of the situation. Nate Robinson and Chris Duhon were something like 11-15 from three and the knicks had a 15 pt fourth quarter lead and then Wade takes an elbow, has his lip split, gets pissed, and scores 15 of 19 points in a 19-0 run.It was pretty cool.
could you imagine a healthy Arenas in d'antoni's system?I wish somebody worked out the math as to how much more more a player makes by the inflated stats under d'antoni.
Truf.. For a good laugh, sit down and look at the Knicks actual roster. Then pause and realize they are contending for a playoff spot out East. Then weep?
Truf.. For a good laugh, sit down and look at the Knicks actual roster. Then pause and realize they are contending for a playoff spot out East. Then weep?
eh. The knicks are 3.5 games out of eighth.....and that is really more of a commentary on how bad the #8 team will be in the East.The top 3 in the East are great, the next 4 are alright, and then it drops off a lot.
eh. The knicks are 3.5 games out of eighth.....and that is really more of a commentary on how bad the #8 team will be in the East.The top 3 in the East are great, the next 4 are alright, and then it drops off a lot.
Well, yeah.. but i guarantee if you put the knicks roster into a computer season simulator, they aren't even whiffing the 8th seed in the East 99 times out of 100.Can you honestly say that even with Arenas out, the Knicks roster is even half as good as the Wizards?
could you imagine a healthy Arenas in d'antoni's system?
Can you imagine Lebron in d'ant's system? well, you won't have to imagine it much longer, I don't think..
I wish somebody worked out the math as to how much more more a player makes by the inflated stats under d'antoni.
Max Kellerman calls it "the D'antoni adjustment machine"
Can you imagine Lebron in d'ant's system? well, you won't have to imagine it much longer, I don't think..
They're saying he might exercise his option in 2010 due to the new CBA. I guess part of the plan is to increase the max contracts, so he can wait until that gets done and then sign his new deal and make much more, and worst case the NBA has a lockout he can go overseas and make his fitty mil.
They keep talking about Wade going there too, I really hope it doesn't happen. I hate the Knicks :club:
They keep talking about Wade going there too, I really hope it doesn't happen. I hate the Knicks :club:
The NY media will never stop trying to pump out rumors to make it appear like people want to come there. If we say it enough, maybe it will come true!Why would Wade leave? Miami is like heaven; he has a great GM (Riley), a great owner (Arison---owns Carnival Cruise Lines and lots of other stuff....probably one of the 3 richest owners in the NBA), two promising young rookies (Chalmers, Beasley), a town that loves him, a franchise that has proved they will break the bank to help him get titles, and he plays in a spot where it will be easy to lure good free agents.It does not make any sense.....if anything Wade would go to Chicago, not NY.