Allstar game all done. Predictions for All NBA Team?Seems like Kobe, Lebron and Dwight has locked SG, SF and C respectively. Paul is probably leading for PG but if Deron keeps up the way he's going he'll definitely challenge. The guys been amazing in the last month or two.PF? Duncan, Dirk?? hmm...probably Dirk for now.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The All NBA team is made up of 2 guards, 2 forwards and one center. They don't break it down into point guards, power forwards etc.If you classify Kobe as a guard then one of Wade, Kobe and Paul won't be on the first team.If I could I would classify Kobe as a forward and my all NBA team would be PaulWadeKobeLebron SupermanIf Duncan is classified as a forward I will shit a brick and burn something down. He's a freaking center not a forward. The red rocket is not the starting center on the Spurs.

The All NBA team is made up of 2 guards, 2 forwards and one center. They don't break it down into point guards, power forwards etc.If you classify Kobe as a guard then one of Wade, Kobe and Paul won't be on the first team.If I could I would classify Kobe as a forward and my all NBA team would be PaulWadeKobeLebron SupermanIf Duncan is classified as a forward I will shit a brick and burn something down. He's a freaking center not a forward. The red rocket is not the starting center on the Spurs.
i hope the hornets keep losing, because i think deron williams is just as good as cp3 but doesnt get as much pub for it, so i would love to see him make all nba first team, although i dont think it will happen

if Wade is not on the All-NBA team it is a travesty. this is the best year he has ever had on an individual basis. it isn't close either. never seen a guard block so many shots (and usually at big times). Wade, Lebron, and Kobe have to be on there. It's a bum list without any of those three.My list:G: Wade and KobeF: Lebron and DuncanC: HowardI could live with Paul over Duncan if they can make Kobe a forward.

i hope the hornets keep losing, because i think deron williams is just as good as cp3 but doesnt get as much pub for it, so i would love to see him make all nba first team, although i dont think it will happen
He isn't. This debate has been beaten to death by John Hollinger and Bill Simmons. Deron Williams is a great player. Chris Paul is appreciably better. Both statistically and otherwise.
He isn't. This debate has been beaten to death by John Hollinger and Bill Simmons. Deron Williams is a great player. Chris Paul is appreciably better. Both statistically and otherwise.
for me it is a 11a sort of thing, both very, very good
for me it is a 11a sort of thing, both very, very good
I think its a 1 and 2 situation. Not knocking Deron Williams. Just there is a clear difference between them. There is also a clear difference between Deron and the #3 guy (take your pick from Parker, Billups, Harris, Nash, Nelson and maybe even Rondo). The third thru eighth best point guards in the NBA are really close, imo. Williams is a cut above them and Paul is a cut above that.
I think its a 1 and 2 situation. Not knocking Deron Williams. Just there is a clear difference between them. There is also a clear difference between Deron and the #3 guy (take your pick from Parker, Billups, Harris, Nash, Nelson and maybe even Rondo). The third thru eighth best point guards in the NBA are really close, imo. Williams is a cut above them and Paul is a cut above that.
Except Williams beats him head to head a lot, which is interesting.
Wait...where's Jose Calderon?
am i the only one that puts rondo at the end of the list?
Wait...where's Jose Calderon?
not quite enough of a scorer to crack my top 8. but he is not far off. I like Calderon.also, it is only a matter of time before Derrick Rose is in that top 8.
Except Williams beats him head to head a lot, which is interesting.
I was going to mention that. Too bad with the 'what ifs'...without an injury Deron might be the obvious top PG.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure it has to be one player from each position. You have no PF.
The All NBA team is made up of 2 guards, 2 forwards and one center. They don't break it down into point guards, power forwards etc.