• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand why it's a fail :club:
neither do I.....I consider it an epic WIN, imo. Of the stuff labeled 'FAIL' on failblog, I would actually consider about 28.4% a WIN and 4.6% and EPIC WIN
neither do I.....I consider it an epic WIN, imo. Of the stuff labeled 'FAIL' on failblog, I would actually consider about 28.4% a WIN and 4.6% and EPIC WIN
The whole "fail" thing is so horribly overused. The internet has been disappointing lately.

I think this new lineup is okay. Decent mix of players and it could have some good action. The only problem is that Peat guy annoys the crap out of me and that big guy has seen rounders one too many times! That little scene with him was so stupid, LOL.

Interesting mix of players. Eli doesn't seem all that afraid of durr anymore lol. Dario should make an interesting table mix. Mike Baxter was pretty quiet yesterday. Laak talking up the flush hand has stating he had the king flush to Peat who had the King now that was funny.

I think this new lineup is okay. Decent mix of players and it could have some good action. The only problem is that Peat guy annoys the crap out of me and that big guy has seen rounders one too many times! That little scene with him was so stupid, LOL.
That Peat dude makes some weird ass faces, a la Stephen Adler (ex Guns drummer/Celeb Rehab member).
Laak talking up the flush hand has stating he had the king flush to Peat who had the King now that was funny.
Phil Laak has never told the truth about anything at a poker table, his double talk is so rediculous. It sometimes gets annoying.
thanks for the link.i hope dwan gets felted, i think people are catching onto his playstyle, and i think in the end its going to catch up to him. i think dwan will get a one lucky flop verses a big pair, but i think in the end he wont be able to steal enough pots to make a profit.
thanks for the link.i hope dwan gets felted, i think people are catching onto his playstyle, and i think in the end its going to catch up to him. i think dwan will get a one lucky flop verses a big pair, but i think in the end he wont be able to steal enough pots to make a profit.
Have you watched all the episodes? Dwan has consistently outplayed the table.
Have you watched all the episodes? Dwan has consistently outplayed the table.
yeah ive seen all of them at least once. all because someone is a winning player doesnt mean i have to like them.
yeah ive seen all of them at least once. all because someone is a winning player doesnt mean i have to like them.
Well I wasn't really talking about if you liked him or not. You were claiming that you didnt think his "style" would be profitable in the end.

The thing about Dwan I really enjoy, is that although he is extremely LAG, he's not stupid LAG. He always has a reason behind why he makes a certain play. And even though he'll try to win the majority of the pots he's in, he isn't afraid to check/fold the flop.I don't know if this past week's PAD director's cut was a rerun, but it was great, because they showed a lot of his hands, and he explained his thought process for most of them.

so with everyone that has been on season 5 who would be your dream table from the season?For me Dwan, PA, Barry G, Dario, Eli, Daniel, Ziigmund and Peat.

so with everyone that has been on season 5 who would be your dream table from the season?For me Dwan, PA, Barry G, Dario, Eli, Daniel, Ziigmund and Peat Doyle.
for me.
so with everyone that has been on season 5 who would be your dream table from the season?For me Dwan, PA, Barry G, Dario, Eli, Daniel, Ziigmund and Peat.
Minus this dude, I like these. I sub Peat for Hellmuth, just for laugh
Phil Laak has never told the truth about anything at a poker table, his double talk is so rediculous. It sometimes gets annoying.
Sometimes? I can't stand watching him, nothing about him is funny to me at all. It is the same endless talking, the same dumb laugh, and the pointless lieing. Shut up Laak you moron!