• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Durrs 4 bet, dont like him checking it down though.Anotonius made a great call, kind of an obvious bluff but I dont see anyone else making that call.next weeks episode looks goodI'm done.
1) If this is the T4 call vs Laak then thats been been via a preview.2) Can we please not say anything about next week's episode for those of us who wanna wait till it airs?

what a dick move by hachem to flip over cassavette's queen... i am very disgusted by that move, he's gonna see the replay on tv anyway or i'm sure he coulda asked cassavettes after the session was over.

I liked Durrrs analysis of the T4 vs AJ hand. "Phil, just shove the flop, or the turn. Even with a pair and a flush draw hes not going to call like 18 times the pot"I guess with the hand where durrr 4-bets with 86, he is betting the turn if it isn't an 8 or a 6. As he now beats AK, which would be one of the main reasons for betting, there isn't as much point.Lederer looked real silly on this episode.

I liked Durrrs analysis of the T4 vs AJ hand. "Phil, just shove the flop, or the turn. Even with a pair and a flush draw hes not going to call like 18 times the pot"I guess with the hand where durrr 4-bets with 86, he is betting the turn if it isn't an 8 or a 6. As he now beats AK, which would be one of the main reasons for betting, there isn't as much point.Lederer looked real silly on this episode.
I understand that he now beats AK, but thats all he beats. Howard could have had JJ or KK also. He makes money doing what he does so who am I to question it. I just think he should have continuation bet in the first place, he 4 bet pre flop... that usually means AA which is what I believe he tried representing but then he gave up. Unless he was somehow certain that Howard had AK?? anyone see what Im saying?
I understand that he now beats AK, but thats all he beats. Howard could have had JJ or KK also. He makes money doing what he does so who am I to question it. I just think he should have continuation bet in the first place, he 4 bet pre flop... that usually means AA which is what I believe he tried representing but then he gave up. Unless he was somehow certain that Howard had AK?? anyone see what Im saying?
I totally see what you're saying. It's on my screen in front of me.

thank god Durr is back, 1st hand in and he puts the straddle on. This episode was full of laughs and the magician missing $50,000 what a drama lama. Love the way Durr get's him to fold his pocket 9's. My favorite the last hand of the night Durr vs the Professor Love the 4 bet and the look on Howard's face and Daniel laughing at him when Durr won with the 8's. but I was surprise that Durr checked after the flop. Also Hachem was a jerk for flipping Cassvettes Q. Better episode than the last few. Next week looks good

My fav part was in the beginning, Laak (99) vs. Patrick (22)Phil: I should've bet the river for value.DN: Like he was really going to call you with a 4.Oh Daniel, if you only knew...

My fav part was in the beginning, Laak (99) vs. Patrick (22)Phil: I should've bet the river for value.DN: Like he was really going to call you with a 4.Oh Daniel, if you only knew...
But the thing is, Patrick made that call partly on Phil not value betting with the pocket nines. So perhaps if Phil had bet the nines, Patrick wouldn't have called with a 4.
.... that Pat is a God! I just thought I would finish that sentence for you. I'm glad that Simpsons guy is gone and replaced by Dwan. It makes it much more interesting.

PA is pretty good at this game. LOL @ Tom leading into 6? people on that flop and then betting the ultimate scare card. He's way too good.WTF Howard and your AK. He's still way up on Tom with rake and all the traffic Dwan gives his site.

If you can name any hand Howard could be holding that flats a 4bet and isn't AK... I'll ship you a dollar.
If you can name any hand Howard could be holding that flats a 4bet and isn't AK... I'll ship you a dollar.
well I can't actually name any hand because I don't know for sure what Howard would do. in that position I know I would be in favor of flatting with KK. I know it is Durr and he is capable of a lot, but you have to put him on KK or AA with the 4 bet so there is no reason for Howard to reshove imo. no?
well I can't actually name any hand because I don't know for sure what Howard would do. in that position I know I would be in favor of flatting with KK. I know it is Durr and he is capable of a lot, but you have to put him on KK or AA with the 4 bet so there is no reason for Howard to reshove imo. no?
Exactly why it screams AK. IMO

I'm not sure why Tom didn't bet at all post flop during the hand with Howard, but what gets me even more is that Howard didn't shove PF. Yes, I know that the majority of the time when someone 4 bets it's usually AA or KK, but:1. Durr is the one who is 4 betting. Sure he gets big hands just like everyone else, but his range is the widest of everyone at the table, by far.2. I highly doubt if an A or K would've come up, Howard would have won any extra money from Durr. Considering the fact as others have pointed out, the flat of Durr's 4 bet screams AK.3. I'm not sure what Howard's BR is, I assume it's pretty good. So I'm not sure why he played so nitty, maybe that's his style.

I'm not sure why Tom didn't bet at all post flop during the hand with Howard, but what gets me even more is that Howard didn't shove PF. Yes, I know that the majority of the time when someone 4 bets it's usually AA or KK, but:1. Durr is the one who is 4 betting. Sure he gets big hands just like everyone else, but his range is the widest of everyone at the table, by far.2. I highly doubt if an A or K would've come up, Howard would have won any extra money from Durr. Considering the fact as others have pointed out, the flat of Durr's 4 bet screams AK.3. I'm not sure what Howard's BR is, I assume it's pretty good. So I'm not sure why he played so nitty, maybe that's his style.
Yeah, I kinda agreed with Gabe's assessment at the time. After Durr's 4-bet, I thought Howard had to either go all-in or fold it. I think calling there is by far the worst option, as evident by how he played flop/turn/river.