Absolutely the worst episode of HSP i've ever seen.
This. Both the amateurs are extremely boring. Sam Simon played zero hands this session and Nick Cassavetes just sucks. It`s not good when the most exciting thing about the episode is what rating Nick Cassevettes gives ``The Matrix`` :club:
  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that was a very painful episode. Looked like DN was getting pissed off during the episode with all the prop betting.
Yeah the push up prop ends and DN says something like "Okay let's get back to playing poker"Also, do you really think Cassavetes was going to call the reraise by DN with AJ? That was very poor by Laak and Lederer. I thought that only happened at a 3/6 table. Geez these guys are playing for hundreds of thousands of dollars and they do that kind of thing. I think DN was waaaaay more pissed than he showed. I would have probably flipped out especially when the guy says he would have called. I might have told lederer to pay me 25% of what the call was going to be! Come to think of it Laak was trying to act all non chalant about it ... like he had nothing to do with it. How bout you don't try to show that you are so cool and are throing away 88 to the reraise by DN. Stupid hand IMO.

Pretty sure Cassavetes had no intention of calling. He let Daniel and the table believe his hand was JJ, and he was folding because the J was exposed. He didn't want the table knowing he'd make that move with AJ.

yeah that was a very painful episode. Looked like DN was getting pissed off during the episode with all the prop betting.
What? there was no prop bets at all, What about that nuts hand between Durr and Howard?Might be that they posted next weeks episode on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gydHMmiglWQ****confirmed this weeks is on pokertube, nextweeks is posted on youtube.****
even the push up scene was not worth it. Daniel won a few hands vs Antinio but it was like boring. Like it was missing some raises, and action. Real small ball. God how Durr really raises the level of the game
What do you mean "even the push up scene was not worth it" as if it had any redeeming value at all? The Push Up prop bet was the worst low point of an already horrible episode.
It was soooo bad. Soooo bad. And the entire 2nd half it was 1 hand, 1 commercial, 1 hand, 1 commercial.
Well next week's show is much better, too bad they took it down so fast.

without using these exact words, wasnt negraunu referring to zigging when your opponents are zagging in his interviews this week?

without using these exact words, wasnt negraunu referring to zigging when your opponents are zagging in his interviews this week?
If:Dscoot claims Negreanu was supporting his statement this week.And:Negreanu played fairly bad this week (and pretty badly this season in general).Then:Dscoot's awesome advice leads to poor play.
Well next week's show is much better, too bad they took it down so fast.
They put episode 9 online almost a week early and they took it down. But someone downloaded it and uploaded it to http://www.bestpokertorrents.comIf anyone is interested in seeing episode 9 before it's aired five days from now, it can be downloaded at:http://www.bestpokertorrents.com/details/1...E09.mp4.torrentYou'll need to register. I just downloaded it in less than ten minutes.
I thought he was referring to faux hawksbut perhaps I wasn't paying enough atention
They put episode 9 online almost a week early and they took it down. But someone downloaded it and uploaded it to http://www.bestpokertorrents.comIf anyone is interested in seeing episode 9 before it's aired five days from now, it can be downloaded at:http://www.bestpokertorrents.com/details/1...E09.mp4.torrentYou'll need to register. I just downloaded it in less than ten minutes.
TYTY sp much for this!!!!!!!!!!

I was so dissapointed with Ziigmund. Not only did he do bunch of bone head plays, but he was also quiet all the time. I dont think the producers invited him because of his poker skills but rather because they were hoping him to run his mouth.Tom Dwan was really cool. I used to hate him on TV because he seemed really awkward, but now he appeared to be bit more in control of himself and obviously also played really aggressive poker which made good TV.

I love Durrs 4 bet, dont like him checking it down though.Anotonius made a great call, kind of an obvious bluff but I dont see anyone else making that call.next weeks episode looks goodI'm done.