• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i could play like barry
ya i mean i thik its less how he plays more just his face .. just onr of those faces that bug me .. could also be his voice and speech pattern zomg tilted thinking about it

it was awesome, Biggest pot in HSP history lol

GSN is such a tease..... They posted only part 3 (the last 15 minutes) of the episode to YouTube. Here is the link if you want to ruin it for yourself....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWuAmoqQVYwIt doesn't have much action, as it starts right after "THE HAND!!!" and just shows the end of the first night of filming.I don't know if they had to run it chronologically or something, but at the very end they show the line up for the next day. DN is back with 7 new people that include Laak and Esfandiari (can't wait to listen to banter instead of watching great poker!!!!) and the celebrity line ups (the Blow guy and Sam Simon). After building up the season with durrrr v Greenstein (or basically just watching durrrr v anybody) I can't imagine anything that could happen on day 2 that wouldn't be a complete let down. I think the only bright spot in the lineup could be Patrik Antonius.I would've figured that the GSN people would know poker well enough to realize that the episodes from the first day of taping were going to be the most talked about (unless they expect Joe Hachem to show up durrrr's play). Also, the fact that they had the biggest pot in their history on the last episode for the day, that seems like an easy choice for the season finale, maybe build it up a bit throughout the season to keep people watching?? Now we are just left with "How many times does Johnny Lodden think Joe Hachem will say "One time, dealer!!" in a session" conversations.EDIT: Here are the rest of them....http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=GSNVid...amp;view=videos

Good episode. Great line-up for action in the first 6 episodes. :club:

GSN is such a tease..... They posted only part 3 (the last 15 minutes) of the episode to YouTube. Here is the link if you want to ruin it for yourself....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWuAmoqQVYwIt doesn't have much action, as it starts right after "THE HAND!!!" and just shows the end of the first night of filming.I don't know if they had to run it chronologically or something, but at the very end they show the line up for the next day. DN is back with 7 new people that include Laak and Esfandiari (can't wait to listen to banter instead of watching great poker!!!!) and the celebrity line ups (the Blow guy and Sam Simon). After building up the season with durrrr v Greenstein (or basically just watching durrrr v anybody) I can't imagine anything that could happen on day 2 that wouldn't be a complete let down. I think the only bright spot in the lineup could be Patrik Antonius.I would've figured that the GSN people would know poker well enough to realize that the episodes from the first day of taping were going to be the most talked about (unless they expect Joe Hachem to show up durrrr's play). Also, the fact that they had the biggest pot in their history on the last episode for the day, that seems like an easy choice for the season finale, maybe build it up a bit throughout the season to keep people watching?? Now we are just left with "How many times does Johnny Lodden think Joe Hachem will say "One time, dealer!!" in a session" conversations.EDIT: Here are the rest of them....http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=GSNVid...amp;view=videos
My understanding is that they shot for three days and the final day was the one that we have seen already.I guess they decided to show the best first to keep people's interest rather than start out slow.

Hah, thought Dn was going to win a hand there for a sec. Silly me. Field for the next day looks weaker but should be fun. I actually quite like Laak and Esfandiaris banter sometimes. As long as we don't get the mouth or Jamie back.

Ugh,Almost don't want to see DN come back next week, it was so painful watching him.
I'm actually looking forward to seeing DN come back. This will be from an earlier day and maybe the cards will finally go his way. Also, looking forward to watching PA and also to see if Dario can hold his own in the cash game (not sure what episode he finally makes an appearance though). I am not looking forward to Esfandiari as he annoys me. Glad to see Eastgate gone, but I wish we could see some more of Dwan and Zigmund.

I'm hoping that one of the positive things that comes out of this season is that the producers will notice that great play garners the show more attention than great personalities. This is premature, but I'm guessing we've seen the best of this season already. Now we're going to see the gimmicky 72o bets, theatrics, etc. that casual fans like. I like to think of HSP as more advanced than that.