• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today's episode was awesome I love how Doyle shows the young pup's how to play. As well Barry's donk play against Durrs Pocket rockets. Durr was doing more checking in this episode as he was not sure what to do now against the senior boys lol.

it's on GSN now

Well today's episode was awesome I love how Doyle shows the young pup's how to play. As well Barry's donk play against Durrs Pocket rockets. Durr was doing more checking in this episode as he was not sure what to do now against the senior boys lol.
he's better because he's old. Yes durr didnt know what to do against the senior boys, which is why he has bluffed barry off aces, got him to stack off with j9, and didnt fire a bluff when doyle hit his flush. what ****ing show were you watching?
he's better because he's old. Yes durr didnt know what to do against the senior boys, which is why he has bluffed barry off aces, got him to stack off with j9, and didnt fire a bluff when doyle hit his flush. what ****ing show were you watching?
pretty sure durr got owned by everyone >age 30 on the show last night. What show were youuu watching?
Yes durr didnt know what to do against the senior boys, which is why he has bluffed barry off aces, got him to stack off with j9, and didnt fire a bluff when doyle hit his flush. what ****ing show were you watching?
QFTMFT !!! (everything, not just the bolded part)Right now:------------------------------------------- <- Durrr------------------------------------------- <- The rest of the tableDan
QFTMFT !!! (everything, not just the bolded part)Right now:------------------------------------------- <- rose------------------------------------------- <- Durrr------------------------------------------- <- The rest of the tableDan
fyp
pretty sure durr got owned by everyone >age 30 on the show last night. What show were youuu watching?
yea, barry owned him for sure. because he hit a 9. he hit a 9 bc he's old and he's experienced and has been around a while and seen a lot of poker things.doyle taught those young pups how to play bc he hit a flush a couple times, crazy young kids
Right now:------------------------------------------- <- rose's reading of physical tells on tv :club:------------------------------------------- <- Durrr------------------------------------------- <- The rest of the table
FYPty, btw.Dan

I've been very impressed with Durr from what I've seen on HSP. His play has been very good.I have no idea how big his bankroll is, but the way he took that beat against Greenstein is just amazing. It's a perfect example of why I could never make it playing poker for anything above low limits. I can't handle losing like that.

lol ,
looool
yea, barry owned him for sure. because he hit a 9. he hit a 9 bc he's old and he's experienced and has been around a while and seen a lot of poker things.doyle taught those young pups how to play bc he hit a flush a couple times, crazy young kids
What were you watching ?We all saw that Barry hit his 9 because of his lucky feather.
hall of fame

the way he took the beat makes me like him more now as a pro. he has had it done to him before im sure but not on tv.good to see him an barry can laugh about it in that video to.good season so far.i wish somebody had the price is right losing sound on their phone an played it every time a big hand went down lol

the first few episode, Durr was going in almost every pot, with any 2 cards. He owned the tables. Now he is playing more selective as he should, because the others are now reading him better. Barry who would of folded his hand with those cards to any other player, chose not to because of Durr and his wide range of card selection. So Barry got lucky on the flop, and hooked a Jack. What surprised me was his call on the turn. Barry Lucked out again and Durr took the play very well, so I not knocking that at all, Phil H would of flip his lid. Barry also wanted to get even with Durr from the bad beat an episode ago. Just saying normally Barry would of never played that hand. Barry made a donkey callMaybe it was respect to Doyle, and that he also had the hand, he bet on the flop, check on the turn, hello set up for check raise on river?. Easy read, also that Doyle wasn't sure anyone else had caught a flush on the river.The main thing is people are catching onto Durr, just like they did with Gus. He is a brilliant player and he can intimidate others well and knock them out with winning hands. That will only work for so long more people will start challenging him.The other point of my remark is the most of the young players come off with a cocky attitude. Yes the game is change to more math related, and aggressive style but the seniors as you said they are better because there old. I rather put it as they are more experienced and had played the game longer and are not cocky in there attitudes as the young guns in today's games. So when I stick up for the experience players it is just that because they have played the game much longer and will catch on to the new waves of playing.
the first few episode, Durr was going in almost every pot, with any 2 cards. He owned the tables. Now he is playing more selective as he should, because the others are now reading him better. Barry who would of folded his hand with those cards to any other player, chose not to because of Durr and his wide range of card selection. So Barry got lucky on the flop, and hooked a Jack. What surprised me was his call on the turn. Barry Lucked out again and Durr took the play very well, so I not knocking that at all, Phil H would of flip his lid. Barry also wanted to get even with Durr from the bad beat an episode ago. Just saying normally Barry would of never played that hand. Barry made a donkey callOk so you are saying Durr was more selective because people are reading him better, and that Barry only palyed it because it was Durr. Obviously he's not being read well. Durr is also playing QJ UTG and 35 off so no he is not playing more selective. This is one session, it's not like they come back every sunday and play and switch gears every 5 hands.Also, there was on call on the turn, it was all in on the flop. Also Barry was not lucky for hitting a jack he was unlucky because he was BEHIND.Maybe it was respect to Doyle, and that he also had the hand, he bet on the flop, check on the turn, hello set up for check raise on river?. Easy read, also that Doyle wasn't sure anyone else had caught a flush.Ok, well. Doyle check called the flop, and bet the turn. Also he wasn't check raising the river, we was flat calling worred about a bigger flush.And how can you say, he was setting up a check/rase easy read and THEN say he was worred about a bigger flush? which one is it rose? do you have any idea or are you jsut saying random shit that involves people's names and hole cards and things like check/raise?The main thing is people are catching onto Durr, just like they did with Gus. He is a brilliant player and he can intimidate others well and knock them out with winning hands. That will only work for so long more people will start challenging him.The other point of my remark is the most of the young players come off with a cocky attitude. Yes the game is change to more math related, and aggressive style but the seniors as you said they are better because there old. I rather put it as they are more experienced and had played the game longer and are not cocky in there attitudes as the young guns in today's games. So when I stick up for the experience players it is just that because they have played the game much longer and will catch on to the new waves of playing.I think you're just defensive because you're older to be completely honest. No one is catching on Durr. He was playing as loose as can be and still got eastgate of a 2. He may be cocky, but he;s bar none the best player at the table. Who cares if Doyles been around 60 years? That doesn't automatically make you a better player. "This will only work for so long as more people start challenging him" ?? WAT? He has a challenge out right now to anyone in the world and he's laying 3-1 that he wins. He knows the game better than Doyle. He knows the math that Doyle doesn't, which is the absolute backbone of poker.rose, you seem like a nice enough person, but you know exactly nothing about poker. I'm sorry. Most of your posts come off LOL bc you really have no clue. Try Off Topic or something. Find something you can discuss intelligently about and add to the discussion of because this whole poker thing really just isn't working
the first few episode, Durr was going in almost every pot, with any 2 cards. He owned the tables. Now he is playing more selective as he should, because the others are now reading him better. Barry who would of folded his hand with those cards to any other player, chose not to because of Durr and his wide range of card selection. So Barry got lucky on the flop, and hooked a Jack. What surprised me was his call on the turn. Barry Lucked out again and Durr took the play very well, so I not knocking that at all, Phil H would of flip his lid. Barry also wanted to get even with Durr from the bad beat an episode ago. Just saying normally Barry would of never played that hand. Barry made a donkey callMaybe it was respect to Doyle, and that he also had the hand, he bet on the flop, check on the turn, hello set up for check raise on river?. Easy read, also that Doyle wasn't sure anyone else had caught a flush on the river.The main thing is people are catching onto Durr, just like they did with Gus. He is a brilliant player and he can intimidate others well and knock them out with winning hands. That will only work for so long more people will start challenging him.The other point of my remark is the most of the young players come off with a cocky attitude. Yes the game is change to more math related, and aggressive style but the seniors as you said they are better because there old. I rather put it as they are more experienced and had played the game longer and are not cocky in there attitudes as the young guns in today's games. So when I stick up for the experience players it is just that because they have played the game much longer and will catch on to the new waves of playing.
congrats on learning the basics of sentence structure. mostly, anyways. now just work on the content.