• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a great show. I wish they would show all the hands in the correct order. Can someone take DN's side on that JJ hand and try to defend a turn shove?
It really is.I agree.Just from watching it play out (and having not gone over it again) my opinion is no. I know we don't get to see every hand (and the order isn't correct + we get to see the hole cards etc etc etc) but DN looked pretty bad tonight. I'd be really interested in hearing his side of things.Dan

Sorry but DN has played really badly on this season so far.

After watching DN for years on HSP, I think he's out matched in these games, particularly this line up. There are no weak spots, really. Eastgate is probably the weakest seat, but next is probably DN. I can't see how he can think this is line up is +Ev, but I'd love to hear his thoughts on it. People might talk about the JJ hand, but his open farrell on the turn against eli with A8 is easily the worst play I've ever seen on HSP.

After watching DN for years on HSP, I think he's out matched in these games, particularly this line up. There are no weak spots, really. Eastgate is probably the weakest seat, but next is probably DN. I can't see how he can think this is line up is +Ev, but I'd love to hear his thoughts on it. People might talk about the JJ hand, but his open farrell on the turn against eli with A8 is easily the worst play I've ever seen on HSP.
eli is the weakest imo.
workin fine for me jus tryed thnx for link hope its workin fir ya now
still doesn't work for me. :club::ts

try you tube

Zigmund has certainly played the worst so far from what has been shown. Don't know much about him so don't know if he is actually all that weak. Even if DN doesn't have much of an edge, he has stated that he has generally enjoyed playing hsp (1 outers aside). Plus while there might not be any fish at the table right now, there have been donaters in some form on every other season.Oh and poker tube works fine for me

LOL @ announcing to the table PE grabbed the wrong color chips.
qft i wlda been kinda annoyed from that obv daniel knows that was wrong but errr.. that kinda stuff really tilts me at the tablewas another good episode but i think ziggy needs some drinks asap
or how about just calling and not suicide pushing?
how about fold the flop bc degenamine isnt drooling on himself?Also, its obv he didnt state outloud that eastgate grabbed wrong chip on purpose. Really outspoken, open people do a lot of talking without thinking, so it is understandable. I'm sure he felt really bad about it but it was already done.
LOL But you're right, the flop is when he probably should have folded.
I mean Benyamine is completely capable of having a draw he wants to get it in with on the flop but thats best case scenario. Even after DN calls flop, Benyamine is not betting 1/3 of the pot with anything that doesnt beat JJ. DN's flop call screams overpair minimum, and when you get the rep for paying off too many hands, people stop trying to go a level above you and try to get you to fold overpairs/strong hands, they jsut play straightforward and value bet your face off.