• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, couldn't disagree more!
A mix between Poker After dark and HSP style commentating would be perfect, if I have to choose, easily I prefer the High Stakes guys. No need for the 30 second outro though.
So wait, I'm not home to check but I'm not going to be able to watch this if I have DirecTV????
not sure but pokertube.com will have the episodes a day or two after it airs
So wait, I'm not home to check but I'm not going to be able to watch this if I have DirecTV????
I have DirectTV and my GSN is still there, so you should check if you have it.
A mix between Poker After dark and HSP style commentating would be perfect, if I have to choose, easily I prefer the High Stakes guys. No need for the 30 second outro though.
Are you nuts? Ali Nejad barely says anything on PAD, its perfect, Gabe and AJ yammer on about some stupid anecdote through a hand, I dont want to hear that crap.
I don't see how that's a bad beat.
Bad Beat in the sense that Eastgate left a ton of money out there by not raising the river ? Not likely, but I don't know. Maybe the fact it's the case 6 ? It's HSP. They're retarded.Dan
Bad Beat in the sense that Eastgate left a ton of money out there by not raising the river ? Not likely, but I don't know. Maybe the fact it's the case 6 ? It's HSP. They're retarded.Dan
Yea I was expecting a 7 to hit on the river.

Who is the younger guy in the brown hoodie they show towards the end? I don't recgonize(sp) him.and lol at DNEastgate-'If I raise the river, you call?DN-'Yeah, that's his thing, he doesn't like folding'