Anyone Else Having Trouble Cashing Out On Stars?

I'm really frustrated with these guys. I cashed out $1350 on Jan. 23rd & still haven't recieved a check. They say the check was mailed about a week later. Three emails sinced have asked me to wait a few more days. Should I be doing something other than getting them to send checks? What are you guys experiencing?

I'm really frustrated with these guys. I cashed out $1350 on Jan. 23rd & still haven't recieved a check. They say the check was mailed about a week later. Three emails sinced have asked me to wait a few more days. Should I be doing something other than getting them to send checks? What are you guys experiencing?
With the number of checks that they handle everyday, I'm sure they are not immune to one being delayed or very slow. From my experiences they are very fast, but even the best customer service fails from time to time.

I have never had a paper check take longer than one week from Stars. Granted, we are talking about a small sample size, but I did request two cashouts in late Jan/early Feb and received both within 5 days.

Sounds like it got lost in the mail, like seriously.
I work in a department at work that issues thousands of checks each day. I'm amazed at how hard it is for people to understand that once a paper check leaves the hands of the issuer they no longer can do anything to help other than stop pay and reissue the check. If they said it was mailed and it's been that long I would request that they stop pay and reissue it.The first part wasn't a jab at you by the way. Just venting about work at the expense of your thread. Hijack over.
I work in a department at work that issues thousands of checks each day. I'm amazed at how hard it is for people to understand that once a paper check leaves the hands of the issuer they no longer can do anything to help other than stop pay and reissue the check. If they said it was mailed and it's been that long I would request that they stop pay and reissue it.The first part wasn't a jab at you by the way. Just venting about work at the expense of your thread. Hijack over.
Very True, I've seen the way some post offices handle their mail. It's not the fault of the issuer if the check falls out of some bin at the post office and never arrives at its destination.PS, where are you from in Iowa money?
I've never had a problem in the past month, and I cashed out two seperate times for 600 each.they've both gotten here in about a week... very strange.
I have never had a paper check take longer than one week from Stars. Granted, we are talking about a small sample size, but I did request two cashouts in late Jan/early Feb and received both within 5 days.
must be really nice.
FYP
no thats wrong.. he was right the first time
Thats strange because cashouts over 1000 are suppose to be fedex'd to your house. It should also be shipped the next day, and u receive it the day after its shipped. Below 1000 usually takes 10 - 14 regular days. Yes I have cashed out over 1000 before believe it or not.
Thats strange because cashouts over 1000 are suppose to be fedex'd to your house. It should also be shipped the next day, and u receive it the day after its shipped. Below 1000 usually takes 10 - 14 regular days. Yes I have cashed out over 1000 before believe it or not.
That's for Canadians not Americans.
Even to Canada Ive never had it take more than a week.

Have gotten a number of checks from Stars and FTP this year and haven't had to wait more than 1 week for any single one.

I had this problem one time with stars where it took them 5 weeks to get me a check and I seriously think it got lost in the mail by the post office. Just have them cancel the lost check and reissue another one and you'll be fine. :club: