ok, 4 days ago i filled out the stars survey, that'd ship me 300 fpps today. I get home and start playing the 70 fpp sats (winner take all) to the sunday hundred grand. my 4th try I get there and win. Now my roll is at a whopping 15.90 from NOTHING. Where should i go from here? So far I've shipped a $1 45 tourney and a $1 9 man tourney and i feel so richedit:Might wanna call me DM flopped itedit#2:Get Rdog ready for HU4ROLLZ in about 3 hours

Random question to Matt and to other forum degens who just like to play and run up a stack before inevitably bustoing. Can you just play me HU or something anytime you want to scratch your poker itch? I mean, if you are going to be losing it anyways, might as well be to someone from FCP right? I'll play you for hours until you eventually lose it all. You get your jollies like you would otherwise. And the money doesn't go to some random scrub. In the end, we're both happy.

Random question to Matt and to other forum degens who just like to play and run up a stack before inevitably bustoing. Can you just play me HU or something anytime you want to scratch your poker itch? I mean, if you are going to be losing it anyways, might as well be to someone from FCP right? I'll play you for hours until you eventually lose it all. You get your jollies like you would otherwise. And the money doesn't go to some random scrub. In the end, we're both happy.
Well. I'm in one more tourney which I am currently ITM. So I will leave tonight with a minimum of $24. Give me a couple of weeks to run up something of your interest / go broke. Then I'll make myselfs available to the big shots!Note: people who turn fpp's into money are obviously bad.

even running like thissticky0081: folds Mischief Elf: folds BigHelms: raises 2400 to 3600Buddy6661976: folds Ex_Matt: raises 3600 to 720076Aus: calls 6000BigHelms: calls 3600*** FLOP *** [2d Qh 6s]Ex_Matt: bets 600076Aus: calls 4205 and is all-inBigHelms: folds Uncalled bet (1795) returned to Ex_Matt*** TURN *** [2d Qh 6s] [4d]*** RIVER *** [2d Qh 6s 4d] [Js]*** SHOW DOWN ***Ex_Matt: shows [Ah As] (a pair of Aces)76Aus: shows [4h 4c] (three of a kind, Fours)76Aus collected 31610 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 31610 | Rake 0 Board [2d Qh 6s 4d Js]Seat 1: skipRdam folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: sticky0081 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: Mischief Elf folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: BigHelms (button) folded on the FlopSeat 6: Buddy6661976 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: Ex_Matt (big blind) showed [Ah As] and lost with a pair of AcesSeat 8: 76Aus showed [4h 4c] and won (31610) with three of a kind, FoursSeat 9: ingi69 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Give me a couple of weeks to run up something of your interest / go broke. Then I'll make myselfs available to the big shots!
You are a disgrace to degens everywhere. Don't be a vagina. You want action and he is providing it!
lol @ wanting a degen to wait till 4bi
ok, 4 days ago i filled out the stars survey, that'd ship me 300 fpps today. I get home and start playing the 70 fpp sats (winner take all) to the sunday hundred grand.
Is this survey open to anyone? If so where is it so I can get some free fpp's?